The dark side path

Users who are viewing this thread

pokerrkidd

If you join the darkside and the take over zendar do they become a real faction or what? Just curious cause I am on the light side and am wondering if they actually start thier own faction. Also how do i win the siege of Zendar I cant fight the spells thier leader keeps using on my guys?

After the siege, the Durhua Empire is formed, conquering a few Nord cities (and thus leaving the nords extremely weak) and declaring war to anyone except the Swadians. Also, I get it you're fighting the siege as the attacker with the dark army? If you have a bow, try to take out the enemy archers. They are a great danger, as your ammo is refilled every few minutes as a siege defender. When I fought against the Dark Army, I simply stood in one spot, blasting arrows, and killed about 300 of the ca 900 attackers. So focus on the archers, for the rest, you should do it, because your dark army is just so much bigger.

Hey....I just got my own kingdom. I attacked Sarogath and conquered it killing thousands of thousand  dark army with my Hero army and cavalry and al NPCs. Then I could form my own kingdom. Two of the enemy lords from Dark side  also joined my Faction (United Stated of Calradia) after I defeated them in  combat. I proposed them alliance and they accepted it. Now they are my liege and fighting relentlessly against dark force.

Wouldn't it be easier to join another kingdom first? I mean, didn't any of the main factions declare war on your faction when you conquered Sargoth? Or did you have a really high right to rule?

If you join the darkside do you get a way to recruit their style troops?

pokerrkidd said:
If you join the darkside do you get a way to recruit their style troops?

Yep, after the siege of Zendar there will be a Dark Quartermaster in Zendar selling you dark troopers. Note that in one of the previous versions there was a glitch that if you took Zendar with the Dark Side and entered it you couldn't get out, I don't know if this has been fixed, need someone to confirm.

So how do I join the darkside? like I choose the answers that are self centered about my power but what about the God question in the begining?

You will meet one of the dark lads short before the siege of Zendar (methinks it was Fenrir). If they have liked your style (answers) so far, then you will get the option to join them throughout that chat. How far are you right now?

Well i did the good side already but I want to have the darkness soldiers so I am starting over but I am wandering what they want the answer to be on the querstion in begining about god existing

pokerrkidd said:
Well i did the good side already but I want to have the darkness soldiers so I am starting over but I am wandering what they want the answer to be on the querstion in begining about god existing
What's the question and what are your answers?

It says Do you Believe in god the answers are No, Somewhere in the sky, and In my Heart. I am thinking No is the one the darkness would want but not sure, also I am wandering if you choose one answer wrong is it bad or is it based on if you choose mostly answers about your own strength?

splofot said:
Wouldn't it be easier to join another kingdom first? I mean, didn't any of the main factions declare war on your faction when you conquered Sargoth? Or did you have a really high right to rule?
I do not know yet.....it happens so fast. Three days after capturing Sargoth has past but no news from other kingdom. I appointed Marniid as my minister and send some of my NPCs to other faction, they are not back yet.

pokerrkidd said:
It says Do you Believe in god the answers are No, Somewhere in the sky, and In my Heart. I am thinking No is the one the darkness would want but not sure, also I am wandering if you choose one answer wrong is it bad or is it based on if you choose mostly answers about your own strength?

Don't say no. The darkness religion follows the dark god Mehdiuz. I don't think you need to have them all right, just follow the general idea of strength, personal glory and power etc.

splofot said:
pokerrkidd said:

Don't say no. The darkness religion follows the dark god Mehdiuz. I don't think you need to have them all right, just follow the general idea of strength, personal glory and power etc.

Thanks that's what I was thinking but wasn't sure.

Back
Top Bottom