The Complete Idiot's Guide to Installing the SVN version of Anno Domini 1257

Users who are viewing this thread

So, my friend just downloaded the mod and I realized that his mod was a bit different then mine.I thought I needed to update it so I did like the guide says. I can run the game just fine, but when I get into the menu and try to start a new game it freezes.....  :mad:
Anyone know how to fix this?

donutdude99 said:
So, my friend just downloaded the mod and I realized that his mod was a bit different then mine.I thought I needed to update it so I did like the guide says. I can run the game just fine, but when I get into the menu and try to start a new game it freezes.....  :mad:
wait a few minutes?

DrTomas said:
donutdude99 said:
wait a few minutes?
Thanks, it worked. Can't believe I was so impatient.  :shock:

Welcome.
I have a problem. When loading the save gives me an error:
RGL Error
Load error: invalid number of troops 3406
Several times I downloaded from SVN and update and did the same thing.
And I have another question
How you can download the new version of what wrote on one of the topics.
I get an error in SVN and I use these codes.
Sorry for my English but this is not my native language and I do not understand what's going on and not write too logically (in English)
The Speed ​​Please help, I decided to write here because I see that here on pace respond.

Regards, Husar123
EDIT: Version 1.153 ( Warband) Error in 1 save. Save 2,3,4 is good.

"The installation package could not be opened. Contact the application vendor to verify that it is a valid Windows Installer package"

I get that when I try to open x64 Tortoise SVN. Any help?

decompression of svndiff data failed......every time i try i get this error. Ive tried uninstalling/reinstalling tortoise to no avail. Any ideas?

JoeyMangz said:
decompression of svndiff data failed......every time i try i get this error. Ive tried uninstalling/reinstalling tortoise to no avail. Any ideas?
Help from russian forum. You can download v99 without svn.  http://narod.ru/disk/56533700001.95e8943e47d54b119a123b509885ccd8/AD1257%20v99.rar.html  Just enter the figures in window and press green button.

SVN is not an option for me because Windows 7 can die in a hole. Is the stereotypical download available anywhere without having to use SVN?

alekskoles said:
JoeyMangz said:
Help from russian forum. You can download v99 without svn.  http://narod.ru/disk/56533700001.95e8943e47d54b119a123b509885ccd8/AD1257%20v99.rar.html  Just enter the figures in window and press green button.

Thank you for existing.

Totentag said:
SVN is not an option for me because Windows 7 can die in a hole.
There is no problems with windows 7 and Tortoise compatibility. You might have gotten the wrong version(you need to use the bit version as your OS).

Totentag said:
Is the stereotypical download available anywhere without having to use SVN?
Ironically the post just before yours has a link to it

bah. was not fast enough :razz:

Sorry for this (maybe idiotic) noobish question, but I'm interested if it is possible to merge parts of some mods with another?

For example, I believe this mod is the best one yet, but I like some features from Brytenwalda like Siege Planning&Assault (building sanitations, circumvailances...), Commander on the battlefield (duels, skirmishes), blacksmiths, the possibility of having a baby... also, I like some features from Diplomacy (affiliation to a family) and Floris mod pack (tournaments). So, would it be possible for me to merge these elements with this awesome mod? I believe it would than become the master of all mods :smile:

Since the above mentioned would not require scene changing, I'm interested if it would be possible to execute, either officially from mod developers or by me, for private uses, of course.

Thank you in advance.

Marko said:
Sorry for this (maybe idiotic) noobish question, but I'm interested if it is possible to merge parts of some mods with another?

For example, I believe this mod is the best one yet, but I like some features from Brytenwalda like Siege Planning&Assault (building sanitations, circumvailances...), Commander on the battlefield (duels, skirmishes), blacksmiths, the possibility of having a baby... also, I like some features from Diplomacy (affiliation to a family) and Floris mod pack (tournaments). So, would it be possible for me to merge these elements with this awesome mod? I believe it would than become the master of all mods :smile:

Since the above mentioned would not require scene changing, I'm interested if it would be possible to execute, either officially from mod developers or by me, for private uses, of course.

Thank you in advance.

Quoted because I've had the same question in mind for a while now.

It appears no one besides us would like to merge some module parts... or no one normal is reading this topic anymore :smile:

I mean, I would have hoped for some answer, even the negative one.

Hope this question has not been placed in the wrong topic. I mean, merging module parts is also a part of it's installation, right? :smile:

Thanks. It has been nice to hope fore :smile:

BTW. I see that developers of Brytenwalda have a serious issue (obstacle) with embarking - a feature which you have implemented with a great success (congrats once again). So, a stupid question - wouldn't it be good to have some knowledge exchange (co-operation) so that they could resolve their embarking issue, and you could gain some of their elements like siege planning, fire arrows, some random events, etc?

I mean, neither of mods would loose something but instead they would gain much wanted depth.

"HURR DURR LETS ADD HUGE TEXTS TO CONFUSE PEOPLE AND MAKE THEM SEARCH ALLL OVER THE FORUM"

Was it that hard to add ALL of the links at the top llike all self respecting and unviolated mods do?

Im talking abaut almost every thread on this mod.

zmogusnr1 said:
"HURR DURR LETS ADD HUGE TEXTS TO CONFUSE PEOPLE AND MAKE THEM SEARCH ALLL OVER THE FORUM"  :evil:
Texts confuses you?

zmogusnr1 said:
Was it that hard to add ALL of the links at the top llike all self respecting and unviolated mods do?

Im talking abaut almost every thread on this mod.
I'm actualy don't get what exactly do you want from us?

Gali pageidavimus ir lietuviškai pasiųst pm.

Back
Top Bottom