The Cavaliers Guild (name subject to change)

Users who are viewing this thread

(coat of arms work in progress)​

This is the published rough draft.

The Cavaliers Guild is for honorable men.  With their quixotic courtship and their passion for doing what is right, they positively influence the realm of [Nova? Great Divide? Calradia?]
That said, your mastery in any other skills does not matter as long as you're an honorable player.  That means, mostly, an honorable fighter and one who does what is right.  There are honorable players out there, although some of them are hard to find underneath their queer behaviors.  This Guild's agenda is to get good, honorable players together (yada yada yada, I lost my original rough draft paper, will add more information).  This is a guild for Avalon NA.

What's expected:
  • Be chivalrous
  • Fight honorably
  • Play honorably
  • Don't rob people
  • Don't assault random people
  • Help the guy who is getting robbed, not the assailant who asks for help
  • Abide server rules
  • As of now, we have no ranking ladder.  We are just a group, with the current objective of building up reputation
  • Last, but definitely not least, be respectful (common sense).

True story submissions:
11/16/2014
Today, I (Emyr Gwynedd) was tired when I came on and didn't pay too much attention in this case, but here we go anyways.  So I was attacking an unarmed enemy, but I don't kill unarmed enemies, so I gave him mercy in exchange for the safety of a serf who was in my faction and fishing with a hostile army nearby; however he grabbed a weapon and attacked us so I helped kill him. 
Another thing I did was give back the armor I took during the war to an enemy who requested that he gets his armor back, and it was definitely worth it, he was happy. 

Roster
Emyr Gwynedd (Steam: SinjidHYK-SirDormak-Duilius)
Nunonius Rex
Lord Dormak (pending)

More information will be added, likely on Friday if not tomorrow.

Also, I fear there will be some negative, constructive criticism.  Please refrain from it, only give constructive criticism. 

Back
Top Bottom