The Brunswick Uhlans "Bruhlans" [Recruiting Mature Cavalry Players!]

Users who are viewing this thread

yeah thanks for the good turn out, couple of things to work on so please come the EU training on Wed or NA training on Thurs :smile:

Name: Goldenrebel
Steam Name/ID: Goldenrebel (It probably won't be easy to find me)
Previous Regiments: 95KB, The Bolodong, Ran my own regiment for a bit, And was in a few clans for Warband and WFAS.

Other Notes: I am an experienced player with over 900 hours, I am applying because I love playing cavalry, and I'm also applying because of your simplicity and more laid back manner.

35n3kew.jpg

Name: Sir Newton
Steam Name/ID: Sir Newton
Previous Regiments:68th Durham regiment of light foot, 1st Grenadier Guards, Royal Marines, GCG 23rd Light foot.
I haven't played in a cavalry regiment as of yet but I've been looking for one and practicing my horsemanship, and I've always loved lances.
I am well disciplined and I understand LB's, and perhaps my knowledge of infantry tactics will prove useful.

Sir_Newton said:
Name: Sir Newton
Steam Name/ID: Sir Newton
Previous Regiments:68th Durham regiment of light foot, 1st Grenadier Guards, Royal Marines, GCG 23rd Light foot.
I haven't played in a cavalry regiment as of yet but I've been looking for one and practicing my horsemanship, and I've always loved lances.
I am well disciplined and I understand LB's, and perhaps my knowledge of infantry tactics will prove useful.

Wouldnt worry about past experience with cav mate, alot of learned hear :smile:

Back
Top Bottom