• The forum has been updated. For an explanation of some of the changes, head over here.

The 95th Regiment of Foot Aka 95th Rifles (Skirms/Arty/Line)[EU] *Recruiting*

Currently viewing this thread:

Kilidath

Recruit
Flexedpig99 said:
Name: Flexedpig999 (Flexed for short)

Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page): http://steamcommunity.com/id/Flexedpig999/

Age: 16
Nationality: UK
Experience in the game before: 800 hours, used to be in the 32nd for just under a year and for a short period a LCpl. but left as I lost interest in the game.
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? Yes

Someone will add you and sort you out with tags shortly.
 
Name: Thomas Griffin
Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page): Mr_Gamerzz2003
Age: 13
Nationality: UK
Experience in the game before: A few months in East Essex Regiment of foot
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? Yes
 

Kilidath

Recruit
Mr_Gamerzz2003 said:
Name: Thomas Griffin
Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page): Mr_Gamerzz2003
Age: 13
Nationality: UK
Experience in the game before: A few months in East Essex Regiment of foot
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? Yes

I have added you on steam
 

MacDoodles

Recruit
Name:Yacine
Steam ID:steamcommunity<dot>com/profiles/76561198239070324/
Age:14
Nationality:CANADIAN (W0000)
Experience in the game before: Bad at melee (even tho i play a ton of native lol), used to be in another regiment
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? Yeah
 

Kilidath

Recruit
MacDoodles said:
Name:Yacine
Steam ID:steamcommunity<dot>com/profiles/76561198239070324/
Age:14
Nationality:CANADIAN (W0000)
Experience in the game before: Bad at melee (even tho i play a ton of native lol), used to be in another regiment
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? Yeah

I have sent you a friends request
 

MacDoodles

Recruit
Kilidath said:
MacDoodles said:
Name:Yacine
Steam ID:steamcommunity<dot>com/profiles/76561198239070324/
Age:14
Nationality:CANADIAN (W0000)
Experience in the game before: Bad at melee (even tho i play a ton of native lol), used to be in another regiment
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? Yeah

I have sent you a friends request


Sorry didn't get it.
 

Kilidath

Recruit
MacDoodles said:
Kilidath said:
MacDoodles said:
Name:Yacine
Steam ID:steamcommunity<dot>com/profiles/76561198239070324/
Age:14
Nationality:CANADIAN (W0000)
Experience in the game before: Bad at melee (even tho i play a ton of native lol), used to be in another regiment
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? Yeah

I have sent you a friends request


Sorry didn't get it.

Ok have resent this.
 

Frankster

Recruit
Are you guys still recruiting? I'd like to come and play with you guys for a battle or two

Name: Frankie
Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page): Tiocfaidh ár lá
Age: 17
Nationality: UK
Experience in the game before: Too much
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? Yes
 

Kilidath

Recruit
Frankster said:
Are you guys still recruiting? I'd like to come and play with you guys for a battle or two

Name: Frankie
Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page): Tiocfaidh ár lá
Age: 17
Nationality: UK
Experience in the game before: Too much
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? Yes

We are, what is your profile Picture  as there are few users with that name.
 

Gloryus

Recruit
Name: Liam
Steam ID: Since I just recently created this account I cannot put in an external link, hopefully there is an alternative. My steam name is Gloryus with a picture of Karl Franz from Warhammer.
Age: 16
Nationality: Sweden
Experience in the game before: I have been in the 32nd regiment of foot and I am decent at different commands e.g. faces, formations.
Do you understand the rules of the regiment: Yes I understand the rules of the regiment
 
Name: Angry Vault Boy
Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page): AngryVaultBoy121
Age: 17
Nationality: American
Experience in the game before: (This wont affect your application, I just want to get an idea) I've been in two regiments prior to coming across this one. I wasn't on the first one for long since the community seemed really toxic. The second I lasted at least 6 months in but left due to computer complications.
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? Sure do.
 

Kilidath

Recruit
AngryVaultBoy said:
Name: Angry Vault Boy
Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page): AngryVaultBoy121
Age: 17
Nationality: American
Experience in the game before: (This wont affect your application, I just want to get an idea) I've been in two regiments prior to coming across this one. I wasn't on the first one for long since the community seemed really toxic. The second I lasted at least 6 months in but left due to computer complications.
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? Sure do.

Gloryus said:
Name: Liam
Steam ID: Since I just recently created this account I cannot put in an external link, hopefully there is an alternative. My steam name is Gloryus with a picture of Karl Franz from Warhammer.
Age: 16
Nationality: Sweden
Experience in the game before: I have been in the 32nd regiment of foot and I am decent at different commands e.g. faces, formations.
Do you understand the rules of the regiment: Yes I understand the rules of the regiment

Dear both,

TheAceofDaces will add you to steam and will follow up with you application process.

Best of luck.

Kili
 

perkins

Knight
Name: Perkins or Farrell
Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Farrell494
Age: 25
Nationality: British
Experience in the game before: (This wont affect your application, I just want to get an idea) around 800-900 hours (rough guess out of the hours i have on warband)
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? yes
 

George kush

Recruit
Name: Tim
Steam ID: Pieman. Yellow smiley face.
Age: 25
Nationality: English
Experience in the game before: 500+ hpurs
Do you understand the rules of the regiment: Yes I understand the rules of the regiment
 

Kilidath

Recruit
George kush said:
Name: Tim
Steam ID: Pieman. Yellow smiley face.
Age: 25
Nationality: English
Experience in the game before: 500+ hpurs
Do you understand the rules of the regiment: Yes I understand the rules of the regiment
perkins said:
Name: Perkins or Farrell
Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Farrell494
Age: 25
Nationality: British
Experience in the game before: (This wont affect your application, I just want to get an idea) around 800-900 hours (rough guess out of the hours i have on warband)
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? yes

Dear both

Sorry for my late reply, theaceofdaves will add you to the regiment.

Best of luck,

Col. Rtd kilidath
 

Kilidath

Recruit
In truth, I left 2 years and stopped being involved after leading for 2 years. At some point what you said is correct, however I was asked about 3 months ago if I minded giving up the 95th regiment total so a new one could form. As such I pass on the recruits from. Here to the new regiment officers.

I don't really play of get involved other than that, The Ace of Dave's I think runs it now.

Their FSE thread is: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=40278.0
 
Some guy called Hairywarhero runs that new one now. Havent seen nor heard from AceOfDaves myself in ages :/ last i seen him was in your Thursday LB back just before it ended.

Nice of you to help them but ya might want to add on the main thread that its a holdfast regiment so peeps arn't disappointed it aint a NW reg. (they even use HF screenshots on the FSE thread xD guess they are trying to trick people into joining it).
 
Top Bottom