Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page): Mr_Gamerzz2003
Nationality: UK
Experience in the game before: A few months in East Essex Regiment of foot
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? Yes

I have added you on steam

Name:Yacine
Steam ID:steamcommunity<dot>com/profiles/76561198239070324/
Nationality:CANADIAN (W0000)
Experience in the game before: Bad at melee (even tho i play a ton of native lol), used to be in another regiment
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? Yeah

MacDoodles said:
Experience in the game before: Bad at melee (even tho i play a ton of native lol), used to be in another regiment

I have sent you a friends request

Kilidath said:
MacDoodles said:

Sorry didn't get it.

MacDoodles said:
Kilidath said:
MacDoodles said:

Sorry didn't get it.

Ok have resent this.

Are you guys still recruiting? I'd like to come and play with you guys for a battle or two

Name: Frankie
Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page): Tiocfaidh ár lá
Experience in the game before: Too much

Frankster said:
Are you guys still recruiting? I'd like to come and play with you guys for a battle or two

Name: Frankie
Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page): Tiocfaidh ár lá
Experience in the game before: Too much

We are, what is your profile Picture  as there are few users with that name.

Name: Liam
Steam ID: Since I just recently created this account I cannot put in an external link, hopefully there is an alternative. My steam name is Gloryus with a picture of Karl Franz from Warhammer.
Nationality: Sweden
Experience in the game before: I have been in the 32nd regiment of foot and I am decent at different commands e.g. faces, formations.
Do you understand the rules of the regiment: Yes I understand the rules of the regiment

Name: Angry Vault Boy
Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page): AngryVaultBoy121
Nationality: American
Experience in the game before: (This wont affect your application, I just want to get an idea) I've been in two regiments prior to coming across this one. I wasn't on the first one for long since the community seemed really toxic. The second I lasted at least 6 months in but left due to computer complications.
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? Sure do.

AngryVaultBoy said:
Name: Angry Vault Boy
Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page): AngryVaultBoy121
Nationality: American
Experience in the game before: (This wont affect your application, I just want to get an idea) I've been in two regiments prior to coming across this one. I wasn't on the first one for long since the community seemed really toxic. The second I lasted at least 6 months in but left due to computer complications.
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? Sure do.

Gloryus said:
Name: Liam
Steam ID: Since I just recently created this account I cannot put in an external link, hopefully there is an alternative. My steam name is Gloryus with a picture of Karl Franz from Warhammer.
Nationality: Sweden
Experience in the game before: I have been in the 32nd regiment of foot and I am decent at different commands e.g. faces, formations.
Do you understand the rules of the regiment: Yes I understand the rules of the regiment

Dear both,

TheAceofDaces will add you to steam and will follow up with you application process.

Best of luck.

Kili

Name: Perkins or Farrell
Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Farrell494
Nationality: British
Experience in the game before: (This wont affect your application, I just want to get an idea) around 800-900 hours (rough guess out of the hours i have on warband)
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? yes

Name: Tim
Steam ID: Pieman. Yellow smiley face.
Nationality: English
Experience in the game before: 500+ hpurs

George kush said:
Name: Tim
Steam ID: Pieman. Yellow smiley face.
Nationality: English
Experience in the game before: 500+ hpurs
perkins said:
Name: Perkins or Farrell
Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Farrell494
Nationality: British
Experience in the game before: (This wont affect your application, I just want to get an idea) around 800-900 hours (rough guess out of the hours i have on warband)
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? yes

Dear both

Sorry for my late reply, theaceofdaves will add you to the regiment.

Best of luck,

Col. Rtd kilidath

In truth, I left 2 years and stopped being involved after leading for 2 years. At some point what you said is correct, however I was asked about 3 months ago if I minded giving up the 95th regiment total so a new one could form. As such I pass on the recruits from. Here to the new regiment officers.

I don't really play of get involved other than that, The Ace of Dave's I think runs it now.

Their FSE thread is: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=40278.0

Some guy called Hairywarhero runs that new one now. Havent seen nor heard from AceOfDaves myself in ages :/ last i seen him was in your Thursday LB back just before it ended.

Nice of you to help them but ya might want to add on the main thread that its a holdfast regiment so peeps arn't disappointed it aint a NW reg. (they even use HF screenshots on the FSE thread xD guess they are trying to trick people into joining it).

Back
Top Bottom