• The forum has been updated. For an explanation of some of the changes, head over here.

The 95th Regiment of Foot Aka 95th Rifles (Skirms/Arty/Line)[EU] *Recruiting*

Currently viewing this thread:

Bacr001

Recruit
Name: Andrew
Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page): bacrovsky
Age: 21
Nationality: Czech
Experience in the game before: 90 hours in Mount and Blade, of which are cca 50 in Napoleonic Wars
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? Yes, I do.
 

Kilidath

Recruit
Bacr001 said:
Name: Andrew
Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page): bacrovsky
Age: 21
Nationality: Czech
Experience in the game before: 90 hours in Mount and Blade, of which are cca 50 in Napoleonic Wars
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? Yes, I do.

I have just tried looking for you and cannot find that name could you add http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197970547040/
 

TP-Thor

Recruit
Name: Thijs
Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page): colaaddict1 (I know, dont ask.)
Age: 21
Nationality: Dutch
Experience in the game before: In NW pretty much zero. Just picked it up a few days ago. But overal I'd say 50 hours
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? Yes.
 

Kilidath

Recruit
TP-Thor said:
Name: Thijs
Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page): colaaddict1 (I know, dont ask.)
Age: 21
Nationality: Dutch
Experience in the game before: In NW pretty much zero. Just picked it up a few days ago. But overal I'd say 50 hours
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? Yes.

I'll add you a little later today
 

Katos

Recruit
First I want to ask, when do you have events and practice, and how long do these usually last?

Name: Joel
Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page): TheRealKatos (My steam name is Katos though)
Age: 17, though I'm 18 in about 2 weeks
Nationality: Finnish
Experience in the game before: Pretty little to be honest, I have played Vanilla Warband a lot, but not that much NW. I have line battle experience from this one HL2 mod, named Battle Grounds 2
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? Yes
 

Kilidath

Recruit
Katos said:
First I want to ask, when do you have events and practice, and how long do these usually last?

Name: Joel
Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page): TheRealKatos (My steam name is Katos though)
Age: 17, though I'm 18 in about 2 weeks
Nationality: Finnish
Experience in the game before: Pretty little to be honest, I have played Vanilla Warband a lot, but not that much NW. I have line battle experience from this one HL2 mod, named Battle Grounds 2
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? Yes

Training is on Tuesday 7PM GMT run for 30 mins- 1 hour

Events are Thursday to Sunday 7pm and typically last an hour, we do sometimes do training  either prior or post the event.
 

DFOShaun

Recruit
Name: Shaun
Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page): DFOShaun or Gamershaun
Age: 20
Nationality: Scottish
Experience in the game before: I play a little every play always as a Rifle
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? Yes
 

Kilidath

Recruit
DFOShaun said:
Name: Shaun
Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page): DFOShaun or Gamershaun
Age: 20
Nationality: Scottish
Experience in the game before: I play a little every play always as a Rifle
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? Yes

I'll add you later today
 

Fibwick

Recruit
Name:Cutlar
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139494554/
Age:12
Nationality:American
Experience in the game before: i have played mount and blade warband for 205 hours, not sure how many of those were on napoleon but I know its ALOT
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? yes, and i know i am young but please consider it.
 

Kilidath

Recruit
Fibwick said:
Name:Cutlar
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139494554/
Age:12
Nationality:American
Experience in the game before: i have played mount and blade warband for 205 hours, not sure how many of those were on napoleon but I know its ALOT
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment? yes, and i know i am young but please consider it.


Are out times going to be ok with you?
 

Fibwick

Recruit
Sunday is perfect, most other day's i will not be available, also is the teamspeak on skype or some other program?
 
Top Bottom