• Hehe... giggles.

Votes: 11 12.1%
  • BRAINZZZZ.

Votes: 22 24.2%
  • doo doo doo doo

Votes: 26 28.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah, I did but I can remember only parts of it, switched it on in the middle or something and had nothing to compensate the brain drain around so I guess I forgot most of it which might be the best you can do anyway.
Still I guess it is one of the better german productions (in a way :mrgreen:)

I am minding my own business and what do you do? NOTHING! Do you realize that tha Thread was 6th from the top before adding this post? The 6th from the top! We have to be number one! Thus spoke our inner Tha.

Infidels...

It would be easier if Othr would sticky the thread. But I guess it's too dramatic for him to do so...

For GOD' SAKE ADD SOME Vikings (aka First and real Pirates) TO AD1257
source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viking

Bc Vikings was afraid of Baltic factions ! :grin:
Source :
KURŠIAIS GĄSDINO VAIKUS

Patys kuršiai irgi nuplaukdavo iki vikingų žemių. Grakščiais ir manevringais laivais gabendavo prekes į Gotlandą, Švediją, Daniją. Ne tik prekiaudavo, bet ir plėšikaudavo, drauge su estais sugriovė svarbų Švedijos miestą Sigtuną.Vakarų Europos bažnyčiose buvo meldžiamasi: „Dieve, saugok mus nuo vikingų“, o Danijos vikingų bažnyčiose: „Dieve, saugok mus nuo kuršių.“ Neklusnius vaikus danų motinos gąsdindavo: „Jei neklausysi – atplauks kuršis ir išsiveš tave.“ Manoma, kad kai kurie kuršių jaunuoliai prisidėdavo ir prie tikrųjų vikingų būrių.

Vėliau danai, švedai, norvegai vieni po kitų priėmė krikščionybę. Vikingų epocha baigėsi. Baltams atsirado naujas priešas: į latvių, lybių, prūsų žemes atsikėlė kalavijuočių ir kryžiuočių ordinai. Kuršiai dar ilgą laiką kovėsi su kalavijuočiais, kol 1267 metais šis ordinas galutinai prijungė jų žemes prie savo valstybės. Kuršių gentis išnyko – vieni susiliejo su lietuviais, kiti – su latviais. Neišliko jokių kuršių kalbos rašto paminklų. Tik kai kurie kuršiški žodžiai, pavyzdžiui, „zuikis“, „dzintars“ („gintaras“) išsaugoti lietuvių ar latvių kalbose.

Vikingų ir kuršių kovas savo akimis pamatyti galima ir mūsų laikais: kasmet rugpjūčio pabaigoje ant garsiojo Apuolės piliakalnio, kurį andai aštuonias dienas puolė ir nepaėmė švedai, vyksta Apuolės festivalis. Jame atkuriamos kuršių ir vikingų kovos, ginkluotė, apranga, amatai. Jei pavyks – kitą vasarą būtinai nuvažiuokite!

COURSES FOR CHILDREN scares

The most Curonians also to move a Viking lands. Graceful and agile vessel is carrying goods in Gotland, Sweden, Denmark. Not only marketing but also for plunder, together with Estonians destroyed a major Swedish city Sigtuną.Vakarų the churches had prayed: "O God, keep us from the Vikings, while the Danish Vikings in churches:" God, keep us off course(Kuršių- baltic tribe). "Disobedient children of Danish mothers frightening: "When not to listen to - and will come Kursis you burst." It is estimated that some courses to young people's involvement and the fact the Vikings teams.

Later, the Danes, Swedes, Norwegians one after the other adopted Christianity. The Viking era ended. White, a new enemy: the Latvian, lybių, Prussian lands arose Sword and the Teutonic Knights. Kurowie for a long time fought with the Sword, while in 1267 the Knights finally joined their lands to their country. Curonian tribes have disappeared - some merged with Lithuania, the other - with the Latvians. Curonian language did not survive any written monuments. Only some Kurshes words such as "Rabbit", "Dzintars (" amber ") to preserve Lithuanian or Latvian.

Vikings and the Curonian March to see their eyes and in our times: the end of August each year on the famous hill Apuole which recently attacked and eight days nepaėmė Swedes are Apuole Festival. It restored the Curonian and Viking combat, weapons, clothing and crafts. If you can - in the summer, be sure to nuvažiuokite!

source: http://www.bitute.lt/zurnalo-herojai/elniaragis/juru-vyru-kovos.html

@ Reder: The Viking Age ended over 190 years before the timeframe of this mod. The scandinavian kingdoms are now fighting for "colonies" in the baltic. Which is already inside this mod.

Now someting ontopic!  :twisted:

mbwarband20110305190513.jpg

@ Reder: The Viking Age ended over 190 years before the timeframe of this mod. The scandinavian kingdoms are now fighting for "colonies" in the baltic. Which is already inside this mod.

I guess that's why this is the right place to post stuff like that if. I can't be sure but I am pretty sure that this was intended. But far too hard to understand that kind of humor inside this thread. Seriously....say something more stupid Reder!

There is stupid to think that there is year that BANG all VIKINGS ARE gone... 1 year before yeah they rocked but now they re BANG GONE... i still hope some tribes survived in islands in 13th century and raided few ships quetly..

@Wundwolf >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC7L6SDPL4A is no more thnx to u !

Its stupid to be a fanboy ReDeR. The times are over that a viking host could take whatever it wants. With the death of my hero Harald Hårdrade at the Battle of Stamford Bridge the viking age ended. Small scale raiding however may have continiued. But it was no longer of political importance, it was common in all coastal regions and not limited to northern germanic raiders.

Actually you are all wrong. We try to keep it as unrelated to the medievals as it is possible, that's the whole reason for tha Threads existence. So... New poll tomorrow.

I wonder why you took the finish even into consideration?

I guess for me it would be the french although nowadays it would be the swedish.

...well, you asked. :cool:

In medieval times all women were pretty... ugly. :wink:
Well but i guess i couldn't care less. Just take some stupid wife that can have you loads of kids so its not too bad if one or two dies.
I would breed them peasants good. :grin:

Ritter Dummbatz said:
Seriously....say something more stupid Reder!

:lol: :mrgreen:

ReDeR said:
COURSES FOR CHILDREN scares

The most Curonians also to move a Viking lands. Graceful and agile vessel is carrying goods in Gotland, Sweden, Denmark. Not only marketing but also for plunder, together with Estonians destroyed a major Swedish city Sigtuną.Vakarų the churches had prayed: "O God, keep us from the Vikings, while the Danish Vikings in churches:" God, keep us off course(Kuršių- baltic tribe). "Disobedient children of Danish mothers frightening: "When not to listen to - and will come Kursis you burst." It is estimated that some courses to young people's involvement and the fact the Vikings teams.

Later, the Danes, Swedes, Norwegians one after the other adopted Christianity. The Viking era ended. White, a new enemy: the Latvian, lybių, Prussian lands arose Sword and the Teutonic Knights. Kurowie for a long time fought with the Sword, while in 1267 the Knights finally joined their lands to their country. Curonian tribes have disappeared - some merged with Lithuania, the other - with the Latvians. Curonian language did not survive any written monuments. Only some Kurshes words such as "Rabbit", "Dzintars (" amber ") to preserve Lithuanian or Latvian.

Vikings and the Curonian March to see their eyes and in our times: the end of August each year on the famous hill Apuole which recently attacked and eight days nepaėmė Swedes are Apuole Festival. It restored the Curonian and Viking combat, weapons, clothing and crafts. If you can - in the summer, be sure to nuvažiuokite!

Dam, google translator is realy great, I like how the text is only half translated :grin:

Back
Top Bottom