Votes: 22 24.2%
  • doo doo doo doo

Votes: 26 28.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Tei

Sergeant at Arms
How it all started:
I'm under influence of 18 hours of coding (plus, finding out that there really was no point)... and as much as I think about it as no biggie, I do become a bit hmm... stranger than I am normally strange. So, finding out how hysterically funny the latest posts are...

I honestly believe that without adding Bydgoszcz town to the Duchy of Poland this mod will never get the amount of realism and historical accuracy it should have... You have no shame, Othr. Also, where is the huge Flamingo Order of Eastern Kansas and their Tzar? We want answers and we want them now!

And you're lazy...

(yes, I do realize that it has nothing to do with anything... I really feel strange)

I'm gonna get locked! I'm gonna get locked! LOCK IT, OTHR! I haven't been locked for ages!
Do you realize how irritating it is to install imagick on Apache for testing only? And how even more irritating it is to talk with the techs at server room saying that they won't install GS (which makes the effort of installing imagick completely pointless)? Worthless, overpaid lard-asses... their only true ability is to get drunk silly with coffee...

EDIT:
You probably all know how pointless this thread is and how overreactive (or delusional... or twisted... or just pretty damn tired) I must have been to even start it. However, I did come with a conclusion that there are people who actually enjoy it. And to make it even more enjoyable I've decided to create a set of completely pointless awards, to commemorate the passionate discussions about... nothing particular. Have in mind that this IS a completely and I mean completely off-topic discussion thread - something we were missing around here. The rest? That's just a twisted background story. Play with us. So, here we go with...

This is tha Thread and there shall not be any other Thread! Tha Thread is the only unreasonable enough thread to be the only real Thread! The followers of tha Thread are tha Threaders. Be a good and wise Threader and you shall receive an award from tha Thread's one and only Tei tha Threader of tha Threaders! Capisci? GOOD.
Tha Threaders are disorganized only at tha Space given by tha Thread. In tha Space they can talk about everything and something else and nothing particular at the same time. This is their Skill (tha Skill). The more they train tha Skill the better and more chaotic they will become (tha Becoming). Tha Thread shall not accept tha Threaders disobedience (tha Thinking). Tha Threaders shall become one with their inner Tha (just Tha). COMMENCE!

tha HALL of wicked FAME

Golden Award
Silver Award
Bronze Award
tha Golden Medal of
tha Dude of tha Thread
kuauikgoldalive.jpg
- no one so far -​
othrbronzelock.jpg
dudemedal.png

- no one so far -​
The official anthem of tha Thread (and our chanting song) is "Set You Free" by the Black Keys.

Actually yes.  :grin:

I wish you all the luck but you stated the goal of this... so I guess chances are he is not going to fulfill your wish.  :neutral:
He's probably just too lazy to do so.  :cool:

lol wtf is this topic about ??  :roll:  :lol:
maybee you should mention the Serbia/Bulgaria thingy which is getting more and more popular :smile:

You know... It's like Damascus or maybe even Great Mongulu...
COME ON, OTHR! LOCK IT! I DARE YOU!

Othr is in "locked" rampage.
Thou, I realy hope than in a desesperation mongulu won't be implemented.
Those Serbians, Bulgarian, Polacs and stuff (I don't now about Damascus) they weren't kidding around, there are some serius racial tensions there. My post was just a comic relief, a satiric, there was no point in closing it... it's not like some mongulu nationalist is going to complain for real.

well i tell ya,there is also some tough nut with those mongulu,there was emir Mubidu,he had three sons named Mubidu and one ilegimite son named..Mubidu.These four brothers struggled for the throne and fought some epic battles around that times.Eventually one of them survived and no one knows which one

Yeah, I see that, Ritter. Someone already misspelled word "Polak" and used it in a politically incorrect manner.

*sigh*
Wherever you go, you'll always find someone not complex enough to generalize stuff in order to handle the diversity of the world.

kuauik said:
well i tell ya,there is also some tough nut with those mongulu,there was emir Mubidu,he had three sons named Mubidu and one ilegimite son named..Mubidu.These four brothers struggled for the throne and fought some epic battles around that times.Eventually one of them survived and no one knows which one

Mubidu sucks.

Long live Mubidu! For he is the superior heir chosen by God!

Sahran said:
kuauik said:

Mubidu sucks.

Long live Mubidu! For he is the superior heir chosen by God!

What are you talking about????... Mubidu was a bastard!!.... Not like Mubidu whos mighty presence bring tears to your eyes.

DrTomas said:

Thats totaly related...

Oh, what the hell? Lock me! This IS a completely idiotic situation!
Othr, where are thou?

I agree with everything in this thread, but we still need two handed swords, plate armour, vikings with horned helmets instead of sea raiders, uniformly coloured faction specific armour and of course Mubidu. Add to that MTWII war elephants with canons on their backs, screaming women, burning pigs, flying spaghetti monster, swimming stones, rolling ducks and historically correct chirping birds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdfC2AxYF7Q

Back
Top Bottom