• BRAINZZZZ.

Votes: 22 24.2%
  • doo doo doo doo

Votes: 26 28.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Ritter Dummbatz said:
rickroll is old school and boring its Mcroll time

W(o.o)t !? What was that? A bizarre cocktail of Stephen King's "It" and some juicy drugs called makes a fine Apocalypse Colada and I now can already feel it.

Or something like that....
Couldn't stop watching....
may be because I am tired...

or it become ur addictive drug already LMAO

Tei said:
Arrakhis said:
todays poll is a lol and u just getting 'evil' lol  :lol:
I am? Well... I had in mind something a little more radical.
:twisted:

??????  :shock: ME wants

Did you notice that there is like 3 conversation in this thread right now?... AND NONE IS IN THE SUBJECT.

Subject, huh? What are you talking about?

Anyways...I also think that Othr had his pause long enough now. I start believing he is not just lazy but also scared off by his own mess.

If you're trying to pursue a subject in tha Thread then you have mistaken it with a completely normal, ordinary thread.

hmmm...zombies...wiedergänger...wechselbalge...maybe othr should make a submod with superstitions coming alive ^^

NOTLD is a real classic. Folkzweise have you seen the remake from Tom Savini (the splatter guru)? Its banned here in germany for obscure reasons...
But its a nice updated new (its from 1990 so not that new :lol:) perspective on the original.

Sure as hell i did. But the movie is not banned here in germany. Its seized (in more than one version) but i think that's what you meant.
The 1990 version is god if you compare it with the stupid 3D ****, i honestly have no idea what they were thinking when making this. But of course the Original is best.

The best movie of this kind of movies, although not a zombie movie, is Frankenstein Junior.

All the stuff to show you why is in spanish though...  :neutral:

edit: italian not spanish.

I haven't seen Rammbock yet. It seemed veeeery interesting when I heard about it in the first place, but somehow I missed it. Probably it was Saturday and I was too drunk to f***.  :roll:

Back
Top Bottom