• Hehe... giggles.

Votes: 11 12.1%
  • BRAINZZZZ.

Votes: 22 24.2%
  • doo doo doo doo

Votes: 26 28.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

hehe I like blade runner the story is heavy, and I dun think that dude is 'evil', aww cmon, why do people think those who or which harm humans are evil what a joke, humans the fact re more 'evil', I think u missed several character chocies, the girl the 1st who interviewed by harrison ford (i forgot the character names havent watch the movie for some time) who dissapointed, the dude who makes droids or toys as his friends/families and perhaps the detective who made things from paper

Well... Roy Batty was evil because of his pursue to prolong his "life" by leaving a trail of bodies. You can try to rehabilitate him calling him somewhat a romantic (in the end he helped Deckard from falling), but he's still pretty damn bad. The character was designed this way to put some drama into it.
The first girl (as far as I remember) was Rachel - the replica of Tyrell's hmm... niece? The robotic dude was JF Sebastian. Gaff was the slang-talking detective making origami. I haven't picked them because they didn't have dialogues being a good fit as an answer to this poll.

I forgot who made that hall of fame (guess it was IMDB...) but in that Bladerunner was the 2nd in the list of the best movies of all time. Right after Citizan Kane. I had to think a little while about it and got to see Bladerunner again and noticed there is a small but significant difference between the usual movie and the director's cut and yes, this is one of the best movies ever made. Dreaming Androids for the win!

Edit: I am strong but dumb....although I was fully aware that I'm gonna pick that option. That wasn't that clever, eh?

Maybe not clever but at least honest, right? It's hard to find honest people nowadays. So... dumb, strong and honest - you're a sort of likable giant.

heh I can imagine, he doing genocide due of 'fear as 2ndary race(racism stuff if u know what I mean)', he still not evil IMO just somewhat being insane, insane people for me arent evil except if u talk about 'Palpatine or Joker', I also do some writing about 'clones/replicants' somewhat they act more 'human' than the fleshy living thing

Edit: btw its getting out of topic, lets go back to 1257 trolling stuff

do u think sadomasochism exist in 1257?

Tei said:
Choosing b) you've stated that you're a "Deckard"-like character: you're tired of your life, of your job, your place is a mess and you're into freaky sex with cyborgs.

Yeah. Thats exactly as i feel. Maybe except that cyborg sex thingy. Great Movie by the way. It is not in my personal top 10 list of movies but that's personal taste.

Arrakhis said:
do u think sadomasochism exist in 1257?
NOOO enough sex. Let's talk about whatever but not sex related things.

Arrakhis said:
I wish sometimes weather is raining blood

You could Kill Cats by cutting their necks and then face the cut part of the neck to the air.
In that way you will be bathing in blood.
Nuff to say, if somebody sees you. Jail for you.

Now, excuse me Im going to kill dogs.

$h!t
Forgot about the new poll. This BGO thing is highly addictive.
Ugh... I'll do it in the morning.

Lavandina said:
Arrakhis said:
I wish sometimes weather is raining blood

You could Kill Cats by cutting their necks and then face the cut part of the neck to the air.
In that way you will be bathing in blood.
Nuff to say, if somebody sees you. Jail for you.

Now, excuse me Im going to kill dogs.

I prefer humans, killing one or two, in ome area, who would care, among million of people 1 is butchered front of them not many care

hehe, I start with a cat, the some slumdogs, and then heheh (3 man with a hammer reference(I lost the dam video crap))

I have no idea as to the abouts of the next poll. Lately I'm too stable for this.

Back
Top Bottom