Tf guarantee_polearm in Diplomacy Litdum??

Users who are viewing this thread

I am trying to stop charge of Swadian Knight by recruiting Swadian Sergeants and bracing their pikes. Mod is very good but out of 20 sergeants only 10-15 of them have pikes sad. How can i guarantee them to take pikes?? (I managed to do it in the native but i need it for diplomacy litdum)

Last edited:
You also should change their inventory and remove any polearms that you don't want them to equip in addition to checking the guarantee_polearm flag.

You should ask these kinds of warband modding questions in The Forge or Modding Q&A.

Edit: Just remove eveything except the pikes from the inventory :grin: guarantee flag ensures having that kind of weapon if there is one in the inventory but a unit can have multiple weapons equipped and Warband AI is not known for cycling through equipment smartly.

Last edited:
You also should change their inventory and remove any polearms that you don't want them to equip in addition to checking the guarantee_polearm flag.

You should ask these kinds of warband modding questions in The Forge or Modding Q&A.

Edit: Just remove eveything except the pikes from the inventory guarantee flag ensures having that kind of weapon if there is one in the inventory but a unit can have multiple weapons equipped and Warband AI is not known for cycling through equipment smartly.
You can make troops to use their polearms by giving orders in Diplomacy 4.Litdum so theres no need fot that:grin:. But how can i modify mods troops in diplomacy 4.litdum from module.troops.py? Do i need module system of the mod or i can do it??

Edit: Just remove eveything except the pikes from the inventory :grin: guarantee flag ensures having that kind of weapon if there is one in the inventory but a unit can have multiple weapons equipped and Warband AI is not known for cycling through equipment smartly.
i also posted question in modding q&a

You can use Morgh's Editor to edit troop inventories from the txt files if it doesn't crash with the mod. Mods adding items with modifiers to the troop inventories crash the editor (like Perisno).

Edit: I just downloaded the editor and its missing the polearm flag as well. They might have added the flag to the module system after Morgh updated the tool last time.
I don't know the exact mechanics behind it, but the game gives equipments according to their counts in the inventory, so if you add more polearms to the troop inventories the chance increases. Try adding ten more pikes and see if it works.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom