Terrible performance

Users who are viewing this thread

rokiiz

Recruit
Yesterday i had some problems with performance but it was at least playable most of the time. Right now my game freezes in battle every 10 seconds for a moment, and it doesnt seems to matter what my graphic settings are. Also i followed some tips for improving performance, like disabling sysmain. But right now the game runs worst than before when it used 100 percent graphic processor. Estimated GPU memory usage is on 1739/6052.
Also, i get crash every time i click on cutom battle, anyone else?

Im running on a 3 years old gaming laptop, 1050ti with just 4gb, so probably weaker than your rig. I'm running in maximum graphic details without any issue, game is very smooth, absolutly no problem (and i am really surprised because Warband cant match the performance of Bannerlord on my rig).
So i would say update your drivers maybe.

Im running on a 3 years old gaming laptop, 1050ti with just 4gb, so probably weaker than your rig. I'm running in maximum graphic details without any issue, game is very smooth, absolutly no problem (and i am really surprised because Warband cant match the performance of Bannerlord on my rig).

Well that settles it then.

how it can be drivers, if it runs so much worst after update? It wasnt like that at release

Yesterday i had some problems with performance but it was at least playable most of the time. Right now my game freezes in battle every 10 seconds for a moment, and it doesnt seems to matter what my graphic settings are. Also i followed some tips for improving performance, like disabling sysmain. But right now the game runs worst than before when it used 100 percent graphic processor. Estimated GPU memory usage is on 1739/6052.
Also, i get crash every time i click on cutom battle, anyone else?
Make sure your GPU is selected in the game options. Game still needs a lot of optimisation but stuttering every 10 seconds on any graphic setting is not normal.

I had this problem too, but what helped me was about the CPU, not GPU. Game was too heavy on CPU, had to limit framerates.

Look at this video, it helped me a lot. My game is way more stable, even in MP (though 2 sec lag persists). In SP it's great.

I had this problem too, but what helped me was about the CPU, not GPU. Game was too heavy on CPU, had to limit framerates.

Look at this video, it helped me a lot. My game is way more stable, even in MP (though 2 sec lag persists). In SP it's great.

Thanks man, it made game playable again

Also, the game played a trick on me yesterday and tried to run off the integrated graphics instead of my graphics card. Check that before you go postal on the devs

I tried all the tips in this forum to increase performance with minimal results. Today I increased my ram from 8 gb to 24gb. The difference is night and day! I can conform That for the moment, 8gb is not enough to enjoy the combat.

I tried all the tips in this forum to increase performance with minimal results. Today I increased my ram from 8 gb to 24gb. The difference is night and day! I can conform That for the moment, 8gb is not enough to enjoy the combat.

I'm running an 8gb system and after process lasso and the latest patch, stuttering during battles is almost totally gone. YMMV of course. Loading times are still killing me though.

I have the same card on my laptop with an i7-7700HQ CPU and 8 GB of RAM. The performance is pretty bad. How much RAM do you have? Maybe I should consider upgrading it.

How do I set it to run off my high-performance GPU (not the integrated one)? I can't find Bannerlord in my NVIDIA Control Panel, and can't find an option to set it in the in-game options either.

Back
Top Bottom