Tax inefficiency....

Users who are viewing this thread

armyman_83

Recruit
Hey y'all,

Just wondering if there is any way to mod tax inefficency away. I looked for it on the forums and I have found stuff for warband, but I didn't know if that same altering of code would work since this is a different Mod altogether?

This thread (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,110187.0.html)  shows how to do it for Warband, but I couldn't find that code under the Brytenwalda file....I mean I found the file, just not the segment of code to change and I don't want to change something then screw it all up.

tax inefficiency goes up and down depending on how centralized your government is.

Generally it becomes more effective to give outlying settlements to other people to run.... that's a fairly reasonable model. 

Meh....I mena some tax inefficency is one thing. But losing around 10,000 schillingas......like really? I am just a lord. Granted I have one city, and 4 castles....but still.

armyman_83 said:
Meh....I mena some tax inefficency is one thing. But losing around 10,000 schillingas......like really? I am just a lord. Granted I have one city, and 4 castles....but still.

Thats the problem you dont wanna have to many villages/towns or castles just for yourself.I always keep the town for myself and few villages, while rest i give to companions and lords that join me.And never have issue with losing tax.

Are they very distant? 

I believe tax inefficiency is a penalty that comes from being outside of the influence of the central government.  It's intended to model 'corruption'.

have you tried tweak mb? it has multiple options having to do with tax inefficiency.
ive read here and there it works with brytenwalda

ElMatador said:
have you tried tweak mb? it has multiple options having to do with tax inefficiency.
ive read here and there it works with brytenwalda

Thanks I will have to check it out!

Back
Top Bottom