Votes: 14 38.9%
  • Tarantula FTW

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Let them fight for their lives!

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Eogan said:
Get bearded dragons instead.  They look badass AND you can cuddle them!

bearded-dragon-02.jpg

Better yet, get a komodo dragon! Badass, cuddlable and they'll kill your neighbours for you! :razz:

AWdeV said:
Eogan said:

bearded-dragon-02.jpg

Better yet, get a komodo dragon! Badass, cuddlable and they'll kill your neighbours for you! :razz:

Even better. Just find a mosquito  preserved in amber, get scientists to extract damaged dinosaur DNA out of it, fill the broken gaps with frog DNA and clone yourself a ****ing tyrannosaurus as a pet.

Radalan said:
AWdeV said:
Eogan said:

bearded-dragon-02.jpg

Even better. Just find a mosquito  preserved in amber, get scientists to extract damaged dinosaur DNA out of it, fill the broken gaps with frog DNA and clone yourself a ****ing tyrannosaurus as a pet.

Are you reading Jurrasic Park?

iCock said:
Radalan said:
AWdeV said:
Eogan said:

bearded-dragon-02.jpg

Are you reading Jurrasic Park?

No, I've seen the movies a long time ago.

But you can't deny that  it wouldn't be a more badass pet.

They didn't 'become' anything.

They all died out, birds and amphibians are similar, but not direct descendants.

Hm. I saw a video of an ant vs scorpion fight. Some dude caught a scorpion under a glass,and managed to get an ant there too. The ant was perhaps 1/20 of the scorpion's size, but he still won. How? By clinging onto one of the scorpion's legs which caused the latter to swing his stinger all over the place, and accidentally hit itself and die.

Aye, Scorpions are pretty dull.

I had one Scorpion who died because he got his stinger lodged in a log while standing in water. I assume he drowned but I couldn't exactly do an autopsy.

Janlulhannes said:
iCock said:
Actually the velociraptors got the frog DNA but who cares.
Velociraptors became birds, frogs are amphibious and not reptiles.

Talking about Jurassic Park. In the book/movie the scientists put frog DNA to fill holes in the dinosaur DNA.

EDIT: oh yeah

scorpion1cb6.jpg

last night, some friends and i made a scorpion fly.

This wasn't an adventure for our own sick personal amusement, no sir, it wasn't. This scorpion was a ***** and we were going to make a goddamn man out of him.

He wouldn't sting anyone, no matter how much you would prod or poke him. He wouldn't pinch anyone. He just sat and took the blows, the same way a three year old would.

After tying slip-knots to his pincers, tail, and body, we tied those to a balloon. Instead of making him float straight to the top of the room, though, we added weight, making the balloon virtually neutrally buoyant.

The result was this scorpion being able to glide around the room. This must have awoken the man inside of him, because we can't even touch him anymore without him stinging or pinching us.

Mice are pretty cool.

And that scorpion story was stupid funny.

And yeah, Gerhart, you were right.
That and he can't claim he's interested in a pet if he wants to kill it. That's not a pet, lol.

It is, ever had a ant farm? Well I wanted it but after a day I got some water and soaked it into the god damn farm. Take that, ants!

DameGreyWulf said:
.... What does that have to do with anything, other than you're clearly a retarded individual?

Hey! There's nothing wrong with being "Special"

He just dosen't understand Damey, be easy on the kid.

Back
Top Bottom