taleworlds does not care about the experienced players multiplayer scene

Users who are viewing this thread

You can't help yourself huh. And how many times have I read here "dumber down" for "casuals". And I even count myself to those you claim I'm demeaning. Main thing for you is saying something negative about the guy with a different opinion.
I'm just stating this is what i have gathered from arguing with you through those past days.

Of course you are being derogatory and silly by claiming a system so dumbed down to allow practically no customisation is good for new players.

The biggest competitive games have ridiculous amounts of customization. The only one that doesn't have as much customization is CS:GO, and they still have 34 different weapons to choose from. Customization is so important for player retention, and TW basically shot themselves in the foot by stubbornly pushing through this system.

What about multiplayer mods. Will they have access to systems like before as I am unsure how Persistent World (which is arguably one of the most popular MP mods) would work with a Class system. As yes you paid for a class but you the inventory management from Multiplayer. Choosing amour and weps etc. I guess you could have 40 classes Pikeman swordsman Knight Lancer etc but it made sense for Sjt to be the main inf class that could then be customized to have a few of the inf with pikes a few with 2H and the rest mace and shield.

Whether you're playing LoL or not, I don't give a ****, you're not the reference, but look at the statistics, LoL has ****loads of players from everywhere around the world yet is not a dumbed down experience.

Whether you're playing LoL or not, I don't give a ****, you're not the reference, but look at the statistics, LoL has ****loads of players from everywhere around the world yet is not a dumbed down experience.

I'm not the reference for any general gamer that's right, but neither are you for Bannerlord. You fail to put yourself in the shoes of newbies and therefore you have cognitive dissonance with respect to how much elitism they can manage, especially initially, arguably the most important phase where they collect impressions from the overall experience. For God's sake many of you want the feint spamming back. Talk about being disconnected.

We're all arguing with a 50 year old man.

Wait, lemme quickly calculate,.. born 84, ... plus... divided by 3.. square root of... yea, sounds about right.

Picking gear to equip that is visible on your body is possibly one of the single most intuitive customization options there is.

Yea, and then you go on your own server (or some corner in TDM) and specialize the f out of it to have and keep the edge above everyone else. To heck, I know why you're arguing like this, you have been owned by people too much in BL and now you want it back to nerdy style where there are more details to customize and thus more things to know to keep your heads above the water.

Are you seriously claiming people who customize their equipment have an edge above others?

nonsense my god...

Are you seriously again misrepresenting me in such a way? But if you ask whether the normal player specializes and keeps on doing it all night for weeks to know every tiny detail then no - I don't think that's what they do, and yes, that way you can an insurmountable edge above others. Now that possibly doesn't exist anymore, or much more limited, you rebel.

People who pick the better classes and better perks have an edge over others... Complete non-argument, just stop.

Only that everyone suddenly uses them much more and is put on par with you just by chance. Just eradicates one of your previous advantages - not completely, because you still need to learn to use it, but to a degree.

Are you seriously again misrepresenting me in such a way? But if you ask whether the normal player specializes and keeps on doing it all night for weeks to know every tiny detail then no - I don't think that's what they do, and yes, that way you can an insurmountable edge above others. Now that possibly doesn't exist anymore, or much more limited, you rebel.

You make it look like there are thousand of people who do what you describe. I have a significant amount of hours on mount and blade warband and the only time i did this, was on full invasion.

Inappropriate behavior
you have been owned by people too much in BL and now you want it back to nerdy style where there are more details to customize and thus more things to know to keep your heads above the water.
Everyone is giving you valid points but you don't seem to care.
The people that loved the equipment system was the casual multiplayer base.
Competitive Native Warband had an incredibly dull and predictable set of loadouts that will be equally dull and predictable with this new class system.
Picking gear to equip that is visible on your body is possibly one of the single most intuitive customization options there is.

Last edited by a moderator:
You make it look like there are thousand of people who do what you describe. I have a significant amount of hours on mount and blade warband and the only time i did this, was on full invasion.

I've seen people do it in BL. They'll do it. Many'll do it. Doubt completely out of the question. You'll do it. Do it on your (fav) server with your (fav) mods, by all means, sir

Everyone is giving you valid points but you don't seem to care.

Yea, and my points are all

Right? I don't have to take every bait. They're not automatically valid only because they're convenient for you. Many of them I addressed pages ago. Many repeatedly. I'm just showing you: there are different points of view. Bringing you back to reality where not everyone who plays M&B is infected by your herd-intelligence about what to like and what not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom