taleworlds does not care about the experienced players multiplayer scene

Users who are viewing this thread

Ya, so? He's a good archer. How can archer be OP? You think he does too much damage per arrow? Or he can shoot too many arrows in short time? Well then whatever it is, mods can not "fix" it but adapt it to how strong you want archers to be.

Which means that, at a high level, nobody can move around with a two handed without getting obliterated by arrows, it has nothing to do with being creative or not. Again, you were wrong.

Missing the point of the video I think. He had no shield, got really creative with a jump and died.

Exactly. It's gameplay how I like it. But that's just me, I will probably not play on the same server as Caius :grin:

Which means that, at a high level, nobody can move around with a two handed without getting obliterated by arrows, it has nothing to do with being creative or not. Again, you were wrong.

It's very funny how you want a high skill ceiling but when it comes to fending off someone with high skill you want that changed so it's easier for you to cope with him.

Last edited:
You like gameplay where any class without a shield is completely pointless, but on the other hand still claim it should be possible?

The thing with why they missed the mark so miserably with this class system. The people that loved the equipment system was the casual multiplayer base. Competitive Native Warband had an incredibly dull and predictable set of loadouts that will be equally dull and predictable with this new class system.

The casual playerbase, on the other hand, will just not play bannerlord multiplayer, as it is dull and predictable. I remember a lot of people warning for this back in alpha: players loved having the freedom to go naked or without boots or with 3 crossbows. It gave a sense of individuality. Roleplay for Warband was (and is) massive, and TW made that part of multiplayer straight up impossible.

Overall incredibly weird design choices from TW on Multiplayer.

Overall incredibly weird design choices from TW on Multiplayer.

As I see it, they made it for the masses. They know there will be someone of you handy enough to write a mod that gives you what you crave. The masses don't want to choose every item of equipment, they wanna click and play. I'm also like this often in MP. I wanna play a horse archer, not having to choose the exact bow, the exact arrows and the extract horse. People are different. Many people new to BL A seem to be like me in that regard.

Metafa is representing the working comrades of the community. The common folk, HURAAY!

You are assuming you are representing the common masses which is completely wrong.

You seem to have an incredibly derogatory view of 'the masses.' Less complexity may reduce the barrier to entry, but ultimately destroys any player retention when done to this degree.

You seem to have an incredibly derogatory view of 'the masses.' Less complexity may reduce the barrier to entry, but ultimately destroys any player retention when done to this degree.

Which is where mods need to and will come in.

I have a derogatory view of the masses yet count myself to them. Ok.

When you think about it, one of the most popular type of games lately are Battle Royales and the inventory management is a huge part of the gameplay. But yeah, the " masses ". Even Call of Duty plebs take the time to customize their loadouts and paint their favourite unicorn on their M4.

When you think about it, one of the most popular type of games lately are Battle Royales and the inventory management is a huge part of the gameplay. But yeah, the " masses ". Even Call of Duty plebs take the time to customize their loadouts and paint their favourite unicorn on their M4.
Too much complexity for players, battle royale is a bad game genre. metafa always pictures the masses as people with minor brain capabilities.

Only once though. Then the class is ready to be spawned a sh*tload amount of times without doing anything else.

Too much complexity for players, metafa always pictures the masses as people with minor brain capabilities.

You can't help yourself huh. And how many times have I read here "dumber down" for "casuals". And I even count myself to those you claim I'm demeaning. Main thing for you is saying something negative about the guy with a different opinion.

Back
Top Bottom