Tale Worlds partnering with other franchises

Users who are viewing this thread

So imagine this: you start of as a teenager barbarian in Conach's valley, unaware of the splendour and owesomeness of the world outside of your village... onde day you are forced due to excepetional circunstances to commit this terrible crime and get exiled. You depart to the wild, gather companions, visit the most exotic and lush cities of Zingaria, Shem, Aquilonia and many more nations, work as a mercenary and much later, after many adventures, become King.

The name of the game is "Mount and Blade: Hyborian Lord".

See what I did there?

M&B overall architecture and gameplay are absolutely unique and I believe it's style may extract the full immersion potential of many diferent epic fantasy franchises out there, given TaleWorlds ever partner up with other companies that hold their rights or even aquire rights for some themselfs. I may be dreaming a bit too far and hoping for the impossible, but no matter how cool native Bannerlord and it's many future mods might be I can't help to imagine how absolutelly amazing a M&B Warhammer or M&B Third Age would be, for example.

Just reinforcing it, I'm not talking about mods, guys, however satisfying they are. I'm talking about franchise games made by well funded developers using Bannerlords engine and overall gameplay style. Can you imagine it?

So... how impossible something like this would be? What would be M&B's most perfect franchise to pair up with?

Like Electronic Arts then ? God help us!....But yeah not until the full release since theres many companies out there thats pardon my french are ****ed atm blinded by wall street lobsters thinking money is art

Last edited:
So other games, in the style of Mount and Blade? If I'm understand you right, I have always thought of games like that. Something like Crusader Kings meets Total War meets Mount and Blade. It would be pretty damn cool, in my opinion.

I would highly support this idea. The combat mechanic is so unique it would lend itself well to other titles. If primarily strategy games adopted this combat engine like stated above or even the more arcade fantasy slasher (not my cup of tea) - it would satiate alot of different appetites imo

https://www.taleworlds.com/en/News/302
Partnership with NetEase Games

You may expect a Chinese special edition in the future.
w7VocQ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom