System to train recruits

Users who are viewing this thread

Can we maybe get some kind of system to train recruits for us? Maybe some kind of training ground where you put recruits for a week or other period of time to get trained? There can be a fee per recruit and a limit on the number of recruits in training at the time to make it balanced. This system could also be applied to looters, as a kind of Bootcamp, for those that don't have the disciplinarian perk. The price for looters to get trained would be higher since they are criminals.

Troops get trained by being in your party. the better you are the faster they train and also from fighting.In WB if you have a castle or town you could get troops trained in there but thats not in the game yet but i am sure it will be.. but yes it would be nice to have it now.

Troops get trained by being in your party. the better you are the faster they train and also from fighting.In WB if you have a castle or town you could get troops trained in there but thats not in the game yet but i am sure it will be.. but yes it would be nice to have it now.
Yea i know troops get trained in the party but constantly training recruits to put them in garrisons or to have troops to give to your companion party is kinda annoying. Also, I don't understand why companions don't train recruits like I gave a companion 20 recruits to train and after some time they still have the same composition of troops.

I dont think Companions or the training in castles are working right yet .. but they are there like you i want to see these parts working and putting it up on here is great just to let them no we are waiting .. but still mods will improve on this as well going from what i see happen in WB ...

Oh, i know the game is work in progress. I'm just throwing suggestions in case devs didn't think of ideas or forgot about them from previous games. We don't have any road map for features or updates so that makes suggesting stuff kinda difficult.

There's been several threads asking for a training system similar to what Warband had. My hope is that this will be addressed once they get around fixing perks (just making Raise the Meek give a scalable amount of xp would fix things).

I would like to be able to deposit recruits back into villages/towns to receive more training, sometimes with too many troops I cleanout recruits in favour of higher skilled, such a waste.

Back
Top Bottom