SWORD OF DAMOCLES - GOLD - V4.5 BETA DOWNLOAD

Do you experience unusual crashes during battles? (when you set high battlesize and find such battle

• A lot! I can't play!

Votes: 222 35.2%
  • Quite often, but it's playable.

Votes: 176 27.9%
  • Very little or no crashes!

Votes: 233 36.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a response from KT0 and he is going to try and release his tether system in the Forge shortly, but no promises on time. Looks like Kuba has got something good as well so hopefully something really good will come out as a result.

Thank you so much guys..your mod for me is the best MnB mod ever..as what makes me play and love MnB is the leadership options which I am fund of...
Please,keep on developing that great mod...I rarely write a comment (lazyyyyyy) but you deserve more and more
Keep on hard work and have my poor thanks,admiration and prays :grin:
Thanks ------ "so big fan"

stunning job - truly going to another level but i wish there could be more town villages and castles so its a bit more populated - really the only thing that bothers me - larger nations needed. Cant wait to try the new version

eh i couldn't find the right SOD page to ask this =P

em why when is their another faction called Player faction???
it is in contoll of sargoth...
but all outher villages associated with that town are still nord
and i cant attack them for some reason
it just comes up with a nord footman asking for orders and how long its contact is...???
and the contracts last -6 more days wtf...
any help me on this 1
cheers!

and one more thing its leader is also me
and if i encounter him on the map he asks if i want to hire troops which cost money but i don't get ?????

Werhmact said:

it just comes up with a nord footman asking for orders and how long its contact is...???
any help me on this 1
cheers!

and if i encounter him on the map he asks if i want to hire troops which cost money but i don't get ?????

What you are playing is a pre release alpha.
Mercenaries are screwed up pretty badly, other things don't work too, so bugs, bugs, bugs...
All of them should disaper when they relese gold.

Elrood said:
Werhmact said:

any help me on this 1
cheers!

What you are playing is a pre release alpha.
Mercenaries are screwed up pretty badly, other things don't work too, so bugs, bugs, bugs...
All of them should disaper when they relese gold.

thanks =P    H5

FML.

Broke my little finger today, have to have it taped to the finger next to it. Probably won't be able to play games using WASD for the next week or so...
ugh

jasonxfri13th said:
FML.

Broke my little finger today, have to have it taped to the finger next to it. Probably won't be able to play games using WASD for the next week or so...
ugh

Just pretend it's NASCAR jousting, and that you can only turn your horse to the right.

a tip for you guys

DONT ANNOUNCE the release of these kind of mods that are loved and expected  :mrgreen:

it only makes spam and brings hopes up xD

next time just release it so people say "OMFG WTF ITS OUT AH MY GAWD YEEEHHHH  :lol:"

HolyDevil said:
a tip for you guys

DONT ANNOUNCE the release of these kind of mods that are loved and expected  :mrgreen:

it only makes spam and brings hopes up xD

next time just release it so people say "OMFG WTF ITS OUT AH MY GAWD YEEEHHHH  :lol:"
It's just sadistic pleasure to postpone announced releases you know :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom