SWORD OF DAMOCLES - GOLD - V4.5 BETA DOWNLOAD

Do you experience unusual crashes during battles? (when you set high battlesize and find such battle

• A lot! I can't play!

Votes: 222 35.2%
  • Quite often, but it's playable.

Votes: 176 27.9%
  • Very little or no crashes!

Votes: 233 36.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
masskilla said:
once i download it, what do i do to get it on m&b :?:

Just move the mod's folder into your M&B "Modules" folder.

Like this:

Mods.jpg

Cyclohexane said:
1.) It won’t happen.  There are more banners in SoD than any other mod I can think of.  Implementing all this in game was time consuming.  The time for banner suggestions was made and is over…

Hey Cyclohexane,

I have a few banners I made for my own use a long time ago.  They're completely original and I never showed them to anyone, but I'd be willing to donate them to SoD if you're interested.  Use them or not as you see fit.  I used to be a professional graphic designer, and I vouch for them being "good" if not earth-shattering.  :smile:

I remember I made them specifically to look good on shields and coats...

UniversalWolf said:
Cyclohexane said:
1.) It won’t happen.  There are more banners in SoD than any other mod I can think of.  Implementing all this in game was time consuming.  The time for banner suggestions was made and is over…

Hey Cyclohexane,

I have a few banners I made for my own use a long time ago.  They're completely original and I never showed them to anyone, but I'd be willing to donate them to SoD if you're interested.  Use them or not as you see fit.  I used to be a professional graphic designer, and I vouch for them being "good" if not earth-shattering.  :smile:

There are a ton of banners for SOD, I wouldn't mind using them for SOD Warlords. I have to make custom banners and I could use some design direction.

Computica said:
UniversalWolf said:
Hey Cyclohexane,

There are a ton of banners for SOD, I wouldn't mind using them for SOD Warlords. I have to make custom banners and I could use some design direction.
Fine with me.  I don't have Warlords, but I may get it some time.  Anyway, I might as well share my banners since they're just taking up space on my HD at the moment.  SoD Warlords is as good a place as any.  In fact, I'd be very happy to have them included in such a good mod.

I went through the banners last night and there are about 8-12, although several of them are variations on a single theme -- an emblem I came up with and liked.  When I get home tonight I'll put them together and send them to you or something.  Okay if I just email a .zip file?

Custom banners are easy to make with a template, but the design is always the tricky part.  It's hard to come up with a symbol or emblem that looks even remotely original.  I could probably help you with that.  For example, if you said you wanted a banner for a specific faction and then named three or four features or concepts or colors that should be included, I could try and come up with something to fit.  After that it's easy to turn out some banners, and there are ways to make several different ones that look like they belong to a single group, nation, or faction.

UniversalWolf said:
Computica said:
UniversalWolf said:
Hey Cyclohexane,

Fine with me.  I don't have Warlords, but I may get it some time.  Anyway, I might as well share my banners since they're just taking up space on my HD at the moment.  SoD Warlords is as good a place as any.  In fact, I'd be very happy to have them included in such a good mod.

I went through the banners last night and there are about 8-12, although several of them are variations on a single theme -- an emblem I came up with and liked.  When I get home tonight I'll put them together and send them to you or something.  Okay if I just email a .zip file?

Custom banners are easy to make with a template, but the design is always the tricky part.  It's hard to come up with a symbol or emblem that looks even remotely original.  I could probably help you with that.  For example, if you said you wanted a banner for a specific faction and then named three or four features or concepts or colors that should be included, I could try and come up with something to fit.  After that it's easy to turn out some banners, and there are ways to make several different ones that look like they belong to a single group, nation, or faction.

Thank you for the offer but right now I have to much to do to get the beta out.  SoD 5 already has tons of custom banners.  Its also a hobby of mine, I made all the mercenary guild banners, among others.  I'd be open to changing some out in future for some of the plain native ones, but I think its best just to add them along with the 300+ SoD has and add them to Warband.  After SoD 5.0, I plan to work on helping to port it over.  That is, after I get some major play time in...

Once life settles down some and I have a SoD 5.0 I am happy with and major bug free, I'll be helping Computika add some cool new content. 

Cyclohexane said:
Thank you for the offer but right now I have to much to do to get the beta out.  SoD 5 already has tons of custom banners.  Its also a hobby of mine, I made all the mercenary guild banners, among others.  I'd be open to changing some out in future for some of the plain native ones, but I think its best just to add them along with the 300+ SoD has and add them to Warband.  After SoD 5.0, I plan to work on helping to port it over.  That is, after I get some major play time in...

Once life settles down some and I have a SoD 5.0 I am happy with and major bug free, I'll be helping Computika add some cool new content.
No problem, Cyclohexane.  I already sent them to Computica, so they're in the mix for Warband, apparently, which is peachy with me.  :smile:

Ahhhh....It looks real good. But then in the loading menu while it is processing the ini file (thats what i think its called) and RGL ERROR come up.....HELP

mandb99 said:
Ahhhh....It looks real good. But then in the loading menu while it is processing the ini file (thats what i think its called) and RGL ERROR come up.....HELP

4.5 Gold is still in Beta, sterling work is in process by Cyclohexane to release 5.0, offering you a bug free experience of the best mod for M&B.
I will wait for 5.0 if I was you.
4.5 as a Beta is full of bugs and issues and most importantly not really supported, as all effort is going into 5.0

saker said:
siccome ho mount & blade v 1.011, come faccio a giocare a sword of damocle ?  risp por favor grazie :grin:

4,5 L'oro è ancora in Beta, ottimo lavoro è in corso da Ciclohexane a release 5.0, che offre una esperienza senza bug dei migliori mod per M & B.
Aspetterò per 5,0 se fossi in te.
4,5 come Beta è pieno di bug e problemi e soprattutto non proprio condivisibile, in quanto tutti gli sforzi sta entrando in 5,0

Yay for google translate  :idea:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom