Suicide

Users who are viewing this thread

I prefer suicides being forced to fight lions and other exotic predators for my enjoyment.

Cookie Eating Huskarl said:
Suicide should be up to the individual involved. There just should be a law where all suicides must be recorded in video format so that others can enjoy watching him/her die. Imagine the wealth of entertainment potentially generated from the implementation of this law.

How would you punish those who don't make a video? Death penalty?

Funny, I was just thinking what is the easiest way to kill oneself (word?).

But yeah, its the cowards way out. Personally I would be ready to kill myself if the alternative would be something much worse, but other than that, nah. With all the stress and stuff I cant say I havent thought of it, but then I just think that then the last 17 years would have been wasted if I gave up now.

Soil said:
Suicide should be up to the individual involved. There just should be a law where all suicides must be recorded in video format so that others can enjoy watching him/her die. Imagine the wealth of entertainment potentially generated from the implementation of this law.

How would you punish those who don't make a video? Death penalty?
We would eat their dead bodies, even the one who made the video. Or ship them to Africa to be eaten by the poor people there.

See, third world's food problem and first world's entertainment problem solved in a single swoop.

Legolan said:
umm, as I think it, suicide is a selfish way to go, it effects everyone around you.

Yeah, when you die it kind of tends to affect everyone you know.
And why? It stops wasting resources others need and it gives idiots something to ***** about.
No true harm done. It's not like there's seven ****ing billion of us.

Comrade Temuzu said:

Bullet to the head?
Skyscraper takes too long so it sucks if the person in questions happens to change their mind.

Cyborg Eastern European said:
Legolan said:
umm, as I think it, suicide is a selfish way to go, it effects everyone around you.

Yeah, when you die it kind of tends to affect everyone you know.
And why? It stops wasting resources others need and it gives idiots something to ***** about.
No true harm done. It's not like there's seven ******** billion of us.

Comrade Temuzu said:

Bullet to the head?
Skyscraper takes too long so it sucks if the person in questions happens to change their mind.

All I see is a jackass who sees no value in a human life here.......How about the cost it takes to put you in the ground and everything, and the emotional issues that happen to those who loved you? or those who find your body?

Das Knecht said:
I think you're joking. But it's still a horrible joke. Sorry, but suicides are not a topic you'll get good jokes from.
Ugh no. Anyone here who knows me for a while now know that I have no regard for the human life. Anyone who is not me, is a parasite.

I am fine with using dead humans as a food source and am fine with using people who are going to kill themselves anyway as a source of entertainment. Thus why I'm ok with consensual snuff films. Murder snuff only serves as evidence against you when you get caught.

Legolan said:
All I see is a jackass who sees no value in a human life here.......How about the cost it takes to put you in the ground and everything, and the emotional issues that happen to those who loved you? or those who find your body?
That's why you start eating them. Cost effective solution to the above problem. Emotional issues can be cured when your dead body is made into a delicious pot of stew. Everyone will remember how nice you tasted.

Legolan said:

Yeah, those that love me. Plenty of those around. Untill you drop the ones who are practically forced into that anyway.
And yes, burial is such costly business. Not that I care for that anyway. A jerry can and a match will do.
And you can skip those two. The wolves and crows get hungry too, at times.

Das Knecht said:
I think you're joking. But it's still a horrible joke. Sorry, but suicides are not a topic you'll get good jokes from.
Ugh no. Anyone here who knows me for a while now know that I have no regard for the human life. Anyone who is not me, is a parasite.

I am fine with using dead humans as a food source and am fine with using people who are going to kill themselves anyway as a source of entertainment. Thus why I'm ok with consensual snuff films. Murder snuff only serves as evidence against you when you get caught.

Legolan said:
That's why you start eating them. Cost effective solution to the above problem. Emotional issues can be cured when your dead body is made into a delicious pot of stew. Everyone will remember how nice you tasted.

Saaaarrrrrcaaaassssmmmm?

If not, then I certainly wouldn't want to be stuck on a deserted island with you.

Legolan said:

Yeah, those that love me. Plenty of those around. Untill you drop the ones who are practically forced into that anyway.
And yes, burial is such costly business. Not that I care for that anyway. A jerry can and a match will do.
And you can skip those two. The wolves and crows get hungry too, at times.

good Lord what is happening to the world  :sad:

No morals, or decency, you see man as just a thinking animal.

Only horor can follow such a line of thinking if it ever comes into the line of power.

Legolan said:
No morals, or decency, you see man as just a thinking animal.

I never said anything about the first two.
But yes, I actually see what there is to see rather than delude myself with illusions of grandeur.
We're all just biomechanical parasites living off solar energy stored in grass.
When you die, you don't go into a magical fairy land where everything is nice and crap, you fall apart and the particles trapped in your body become parts of organisms eating you and Santa Claus is still fictional.
Welcome to the real word.

Back
Top Bottom