Suicide

Users who are viewing this thread

Cyborg Eastern European said:
Legolan said:
No morals, or decency, you see man as just a thinking animal.

I never said anything about the first two.
But yes, I actually see what there is to see rather than delude myself with illusions of grandeur.
We're all just biomechanical parasites living off solar energy stored in grass. Welcome to the real word.

welcome to a living hell you mean? where man has no love for his life? or those around him? I fell sorry for you.

Legolan said:

Only horor can follow such a line of thinking if it ever comes into the line of power.

Funny that non-human animals never commited anything even close to the atrocities that our fellow kin like to do every now n then.

Duh said:
Legolan said:

Only horor can follow such a line of thinking if it ever comes into the line of power.

Funny that non-human animals never commited anything even close to the atrocities that our fellow kin like to do every now n then.
Because we are not just animals, there is evil, there is good, and men must pick a side.

Legolan said:
Because we are not just animals, there is evil, there is good, and men must pick a side.

Sig.

There is no good or evil.
Only interest.

As I've said:
It's amusing how you can't find fun in your life the moment you have your imaginary friends taken away.

Legolan said:
I'm pretty sure chimps conduct territory grabbing wars now and then. Are you saying chimps can be good or evil and they must choose a side?

Funny how people think good and evil are separate entities.

Legolan said:
Duh said:
Legolan said:

Your initial statement implies that animals are evil. Which is bull.

Also prove in any way that is not <quote of bible> that we are not animals.

/also thread derail success

And thus I remind myself again that religious people talk like snake-oil salesmen, and I should not spend time trying to understand some hidden message behind their words.

Back
Top Bottom