Twilight of Chivalry

Twilight of Chivalry is an ambitious Multiplayer mod project for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord. Built by veteran Multiplayer developers and players, Twilight of Chivalry aims to be the ultimate medieval Multiplayer experience.

Quick Overview

Category
Modding
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Items

To add (possible sets)
vyPpB0y.png
F41Aok2.png
9FRVTSh.png
lpZcooZ.png
Note that Klappvisor and Visored Bascinet with Long Aventail are already in the resource files of the mod.
Note that the Pigface only has the closed version in (add open version too)

To replace
T58ymsQ.png
Note that an alternative could be taking the right armor without the nipple protection. It just looks dumb

To remove
KuNETeq.png

To adjust
A2uG2nY.png
<-- Change those arms to these
AU62BGC.png

Last edited:
Armor layout changes for factions
France
5NktfPa.png

England
fAxWhmO.png

Brittany
kvgaCMm.png

*Note
  1. These changes exclude any armor that might be added from packs that I do not know of or that are yet to be added
  2. France could do with more 1 more medium armor, one light and one heavy armor could be removed to make the amount of options simular to other factions
  3. The first heavy chainmail armor could be moved to the row of medium armor (as best medium armor)
  4. The blue Narf brigandines for France are just edited brigandines using GIMP, because I could not be arsed to screenshot the actual blue ones
  5. Changes for Burgundy were not added because the faction, at the moment, is too simular to france in terms of both colour scheme and actual armor. Not sure what to do with that...
  6. Ranged units have not been taken into consideration because I am tired and I can't be arsed right now

Last edited:
Okay, I worked on most of these for the next patch, especially creating better upgrade paths with mail and brigandines and removing bad looking armours.

Back
Top Bottom