[Suggestion] Unlock hidden Companions

Users who are viewing this thread

Hidden Companions

I thought about Hidden Companions, some can be Prisoners in Bandit Camps, others comes to you get Honor of 200+, or Renown of 4000+. Others my come after you founding an Empire and get some fiefs, other comes after defeating a faction they dislike. Another idea was faction specialized Companions. I mean a real cool Huscarl Companion, or Swadian Knight, a Vaegir Sharpshooter, or an Rhodok Spearman. The old Companions was nice, but some Highlevel and interesting new Companions was a good Idea.

Wow, this idea I LIKE! Be cool to have some more... veteran or higher level companions you gotta find somehow!

I'd like to be able to recruit Kradus, Xerina, and Dranton.  Maybe if you win a tournament at every town or something similar you could get an opportunity to recruit them?

I think that instead of just asking for money, some companions should ask to fight you before they join to show you're a worthy leader.

@aka1nas
Yes, a good Idea. I like this Tournament Heros too.
It was a good Idea let the Player found lost Nobles.
So the Player can get Companions-Vassals and Companions for his troops.

Heck, if somebody told me how to make custom companions I would have already had Rungar, the Huscarl veteran. I know how to make troops and such, thanks to Morgh's text editor and experimenting, but making custom heroes is unknown to me. If someone could point me toward a tutorial or something....

DeeMull said:
Heck, if somebody told me how to make custom companions I would have already had Rungar, the Huscarl veteran. I know how to make troops and such, thanks to Morgh's text editor and experimenting, but making custom heroes is unknown to me. If someone could point me toward a tutorial or something....

Here you go.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,10998.0.html
Creating a Hero is a bit tricky. creating one a simple, but you need to edit the dialog to reflect it. Or else all the other Heroes dialog will be messed up. If you have more question ask in modding forum. Maybe someone there can give you good pointers.

These are tutorials that can help you on your way.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,6575.0.html

Back
Top Bottom