SP - World Map Suggestion to balance forces

Users who are viewing this thread

dcolinfox

Recruit
One of the things I've noticed quite a lot is that sometimes every party in the kingdom gets enlisted to armies, resulting in every village being raided without any defense at all.

Suggestion:

I'm suggesting that there be a party limit of 2 parties per clan that can be in an army while the other two patrol and recruit. You can increase all party sizes by 20 to help compensate for the army size reduction to allow sieging. This would help balance out the village raid scenario.

In addition, only parties with less than 25% tier 1 troops are eligible to join an army and armies cannot recruit more than half of the eligible parties.

Also, armies should gather close to the front lines instead of way back in the kingdom.

Reason:

War is paced a little too fast. It seems like multiple sieges are happening every minute and there isn't enough time to rally defenses. This can make the game more annoying than enjoyable. I think that doing this would help balance the pace of the game and help the player to have more strategic control since sieges would likely occur less often.

I really like this idea!

armies cannot recruit more than half of the eligible parties.
Make this a Leadership perk!

Another one could be to exclude other clan-parties(led by clanmembers, not companions) from the restriction :smile:

Also leader clan tier could set the base.
T2 => Allow setting up an army with 1 member
T3 => Allow setting up an army with 3 members
T4 => Allow setting up an army with 4 members
T5 => Allow setting up an army with 5 members
T6 => Allow setting up an army with 7 members

Also leader clan tier could set the base.
T2 => Allow setting up an army with 1 member
T3 => Allow setting up an army with 3 members
T4 => Allow setting up an army with 4 members
T5 => Allow setting up an army with 5 members
T6 => Allow setting up an army with 7 members
I like this idea.

Back
Top Bottom