Suggestion Thread. Your ideas here.

Users who are viewing this thread

sam3330 said:
Hi, Just a small suggestion. But I would love some militirazid civilian clothes, in the sense that they have sashes according to the faction to which they belong. Some examples are of course Wellington:
section-06-1-a-Large.jpg
And Lazare Carnot at the Battle of Wattignies(not the right time period, i.e. French revolution, but it comes close :
554px-Lazare_Carnot_Wattignies.jpg

This might have a lot of potential in the Partisans, especially the Spanish ones if I'm not mistaken.

Comte_de_Serrant said:
sam3330 said:
Hi, Just a small suggestion. But I would love some militirazid civilian clothes, in the sense that they have sashes according to the faction to which they belong. Some examples are of course Wellington:
section-06-1-a-Large.jpg
And Lazare Carnot at the Battle of Wattignies(not the right time period, i.e. French revolution, but it comes close :
554px-Lazare_Carnot_Wattignies.jpg

This might have a lot of potential in the Partisans, especially the Spanish ones if I'm not mistaken.

Did not consider this but you are right it would add to the feeling they belong to something and are not just some citizens running around with guns

Not sure if it's a possible bug, but I recently took over Dublin and noticed fiefs included in this are; Galway, Cork and Caernarvon. It does not include Belfast. My suggestion would be to include Belfast within Dublin's fiefs, and Caernarvon either into Cardiff or Sheffield. I think it would be better for all Irish villages be under Dublin.
13D4C28998F9DB1BD8877D68C4B27F8733E88575

Articulo34 said:
Othurin said:
Something I'd really like would be giving orders when knocked out. At least, a standard order when you are knocked out. As of now your troops may act completely stupid and you will have to tab out when three enemies left or so, because they are fighting from 1000 meters and will not charge.
The "Charge when KOd" option from PBOD still works.
Forgot to answer this, yeah the problem is that charge with ranged means stand still so if you want them to **** off from art wont halp

Connzcdf said:
Not sure if it's a possible bug, but I recently took over Dublin and noticed fiefs included in this are; Galway, Cork and Caernarvon. It does not include Belfast. My suggestion would be to include Belfast within Dublin's fiefs, and Caernarvon either into Cardiff or Sheffield. I think it would be better for all Irish villages be under Dublin.
13D4C28998F9DB1BD8877D68C4B27F8733E88575
I seem to recall that being a problem with the Warband engine. Specifically that a city's fiefs is determined by proximity instead of a direct, modifiable link between the two locations or somesuch.

My suggestion is Once you joined an army..to get an equipment from that country you joined.. not only a "****ty" musket...it will be more realistic

mcwiggum said:
Everyone seems to be ignoring that Northern Ireland would probably stick with the crown.....
That implies that everyone else is becoming part of France willingly, however, which they most likely are not.

SBolshevik said:
mcwiggum said:
Everyone seems to be ignoring that Northern Ireland would probably stick with the crown.....
That implies that everyone else is becoming part of France willingly, however, which they most likely are not.

But think of the wine and cheese and women with hairy legs

So. No idea where to put this, as its no bug. But the weapons need some major rebalancing. Many sabres have a slash of 15, which is nonsensical.

Back
Top Bottom