[Suggestion] Sieges - Building your own defence

Users who are viewing this thread

Scorp1171

Sergeant at Arms
I think siege is actually amazing. I love the star forts and the effort used to add destructive elements. I have made this thread opposed to posting on the suggestion thread as it is more organised and easy to see.

I played on the 51st Siege server this morning, and with a higher build point count sappers were building a defence around the main gate. Players interacted really well with this and really used the external defences.

I think it would be good if we had a map consisting of an open village/farm, and with higher build points, making our own defenses rather than pre-built ones.

In no way am I saying pre-built defenses are bad, but I think having both forms of siege would be excellent. Clans could work together to make bunkers in specific locations etc.

You can do that already.

Just create an open map for siege, placing the flag on the open. And then in the server just give the defenders a lot of build points.

I think it would be good if it was coded so a set number can be given for each map, so this could be balanced out dependant on the map. Another reason why unlimited would be bad is performance issues.

Back
Top Bottom