SP - General SUGGESTION LIST

Users who are viewing this thread

10 - Don't load town when talking to people in them trough the town menu. Utterly unnecessary to have a dozen loading screens.

Major Plus 1.

No conversation should require a loading screen. Worst is a bandit attack. Load dialog. Reload map. Load Fight.

As I'm on an older machine this is destroying the game. With every conversation that you have takes a minute to load screen for conversation and another to get back to map.

This means that during an hour of play 10-20 min is spent waiting to talk to people. Life to short for so much waiting.

great list. would like to add a few things.
1. Make companion lords. Also bless your companions/lords with weddings. Or force it. However you want to phrase it.
2. I was unable to give an existing fief to a lord. The fief was conquered before the lord join, so no voting occurred.
3. I see the fief menu in the bartering menu, but nothing is there. Assuming it is in dev.
4. Bring back the accompany feature. In Warband you could right click on a party and follow them.
5. I think there is a whole sub menu of options message missing or in dev when you interact with party leaders in your clan. In Warband you used to have, "follow me, raid <town_name>, patrol around <town_name>." stuff like that
6. Make vital messages like, "enemy building siege camp at <town_name>", "a small/medium/army of enemies spotted near <town_name>" more noticeable. or give us the options to pause the game like Warband.

There are quite a few features from Warband i really miss

Up to 23 already.

22 - Training skill. Only active when camping/in town. You could set up camps and start a train action. Time would pass and your units would get some XP. Since training was OP in Warband, I suggest putting a cap, so you can only train up to level 3 (or diminishing returns the higher the unit level). Troops need ACTUAL combat experience, practice training can only get you so far.

23 - Child rearing. Since children are a thing, how about assigning a clan mentor that would slowly increase your childs skills? Basically mother stats +mentor stats (+ player input) would influence the childs stats.

24 - the number of troops that you can bring on hideout attacks could be influenced by the rougery/tactics skill

25 - add a "desired children" option in the character/clan window. OR change the mechanics so it's more controllable in some way? A "try for child" option when in camp/town/keep when your spouse is present?

26 - animals should consume food. Food in general should be MUCH more important for armies/sieges.

27 - villages should have mills, slaughterhouses and simillar enterprises for producing grain, meat and so on.

28 - towns/castle should have food stockpiles for sieges. Food can be bought at a markup in emergencies when you want to fill up.

Last edited:
29 - tournaments should have unified equipment back. Everyone gets the same armor. They are already easy enough, as is.

30 - you should be able to control the stockpiles of your town/castle and expand them. Divert some money to buy/import more, build new granaries, etc. That way you can prepare for a sige and bad times.

31- connected to the above, you should be able to sneak into enemy towns (or send spies) and sabotage some of their supplies, making them more vulnerable to long sieges.

32 - Arenas weapon load-out should vary from kingdom to kingdom, just like in tourneys. Arenas in Khuzait should be mounted-fighting.

In this game have some mistakes. This mistakes ruining my contact with calradia and my story. I think we all loving game because of the feeling that we can be whatever we want in calradia! And i want to feel like that again! So if we stand together we can change what we don't like about game. Like the things killing all atmosfer.

1)Hp bars of siege instruments and castle gates. (don't knowing when will broken is more exciting) -remove permanantly-

2)The bar above the screen that showing who will win, who has how much power. -remove permanantly-

3)Alt key that showing us magically where the enemy forces and how many of them. -remove from battlefields permanantly-

4)We can do everything before enter the city and again alt key showing us evrything. -Not remove this things permanantly but alt key can show us that where the places once we went and people once we meet. I mean alt key can show us people already we met and places we already went. -

5) Encyclopedia has to remove immediately! If we can learn anything from encyclopedia what is the point of playing this game! It's killing the game. Even at warband if we want to find a lord we was had to ask someonelse. We should ask to townmans for locations that we need and they should request bribe and if we threaten them, they should attack us or afraid from us based on our skills and our reputation. I mean instead of encyclopedia use villagers, townmans, merchants, lords, ladys, mysterious npcs and even bandits! If you do that game can be more fun than just clickings.

6)Small parties has to surrender without fighting.

7)After the sucsesful siege why we are continue from outside castle?

:cool:Let us attack to enemy from further ditance. I mean currently in the battlefield there is distance betwen us with the enemy like we just didn't talk face to face 2 minute ago. At some distance game should ask us 'do u want attack from this distance?' and if we need interact the enemy, there should be 'keep following' option. If we choose attacking from futher distance without interact, the game should keep distance of between two armies same with now. But if we choose 'keep following', when we catch the enemy, battle phase should be start and armies should be closer, than we should interact with enemy forces captain at the middle. And if we decide war without loading screens we should fight just there! etc.

Sory for my bad english. :grin:

In this game have some mistakes. This mistakes ruining my contact with calradia and my story. I think we all loving game because of the feeling that we can be whatever we want in calradia! And i want to feel like that again! So if we stand together we can change what we don't like about game. Like the things killing all atmosfer.
I agree with all your post, do you have a topic already concerning your suggestions ? I would enjoy supporting them !

I agree with all your post, do you have a topic already concerning your suggestions ? I would enjoy supporting them !

Evrybody thinking about bugs or other mechanics so much which is cool, but i think main things is when we play the game we shouldn't feel like 'playing game'. You got me i guess.

Thank you, i have topic about suggestions actually, but for now i wrote same things there to. I considering update if other people contribute to. I will be very happy if you write your thougts to. :smile:

I am very rookie abouts forums and at english(clearly :grin: ) but will add link, i hope it work.

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/suggestions-for-making-game-İmmersive.409216/

33 - Make spears more usable with a shield/make AI use spears when in second rank: as far as I noticed, spears are underutilized by infantry and play bit odd when combined with a shield, as you should be able to keep the shield up in a block while still stabbing with a spear for reach (that's what it was designed for historically!). In combat you have to expose yourself and reach out with the spear, completely negating the reach advantage it gives you and the fact that you should be able to thrust from behind it. I saw some information on formations, but when a shield wall is ordered, troops should take advantage of the above and use polearms while having shields at front, that would increase their odds against larger enemy groups and cavalry.
Right now it all feels like it boils down to who has more troops and/or cavalry.

Could you pls add a slider in the difficulty menu where you can set in which frequency war is declared, because it`s hard to enjoy questing and town management when you have less than 10 % peace time.

Also that bribes and peace deals should last longer than 5 min. I convinced a battanian Lord to join my empire (Khuzait) and spend almost all my gold on it (because he came with two cities) just for him to run back to the northern empire 5 min later. When you leave a kingdome with your fiefs the relationship penalty is rough but obviously not for NPCs.

Also better descriptions in the performance menue would be great:
shader quality [] description: sets shaderquality
I urgently need to find the settings which cost the most resources and do the least for the graphics but I don`t know what a shader is or grain......

a general performance improvement would be great

Let's keep going:

32 - The entire courtship thing is broken. Either you get a perfect score or you're locked out forever. That is utter bullcrap. Ease up the requirements, give us more chances to impress.

33 - For the love of all that's holy, allow us to talk to a specific lord in an army. Only being able to talk to a party leader is terrible design, and makes getting o lords that are constantly in armies nigh impossible.

34 - Allow us to talk to prisoners. Bring back prisoner rescue quests (also allow us to break them out without a specific quest)

35 - ability to grant lesser noble titles and fiefs to our companions and arrange marriages for them

36 - Individual relations separate from clan. Clans are nice, but the entire clan defecting makes the entire war balance whack. It is also stupid that everyone in the clan just follows along, like they have no agency. Defection should be decided individually for each clan member, depending on their individual relation AND the clan relation.

37 - more sensible war AI. Actual reasoning for war. Actual war goals. If the goal is to re-claim city X, then peace is offered after that is taken. Faction should prefer re-taking their soil over capturing new and should prefer bordering settlements rather than trying to siege a castle on the other end of the world.

38 - Ability to REJECT A fief.

39 - SMITHING. Remove stamina. Make it so that every smithing action advances time by 1 hour. Make parts far easier to unlock.

40 - AI should be able to KNEEL with a shield for better protection from arrows.

41 - either unit upkeep or unit upgrades should be a lot more expensive. The gear cost should be a factor. Perhaps upgrading is equal to 20% of the gear cost or something similar?

42 - Semi-random global events. Something like Rimworlds storyteller basically. It would trigger specific events, like border incidents (would reduce relations between 2 factions, give casus belli), desease, nomad/bandit warlords coming (big bandit army, lots of prestige for defeating it), freak weather, and similar.
Something to add a bit more life and unpredictability.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom