Users who are viewing this thread

There should be deeper system for Succession.

1) Instead of game limiting you and putting the player on sorta timelimit at certain age then death occurs IT SHOULD BE MADE so that there should be a feature/system that can be triggered/activated when player reaches age of 40-50 (if it has a child) it can activate/start quets that would be available when:
-When player reaches 40-50 years and HAS a child that is at 18-20 of age there will be a pop up of some kind wich will inform you that you as player got a Succession Story Quest Line available which you can start doing whenever you want as long as you and your succesor is alive and of age.
-When Succsesion Story Quest Line is started it can be multy layered questline where you go throu some dialogues and asking for blessing/permisions (if player is not king) alongside having quests such as NEEDING to have your heir in your party for some time and go throu different battles (field/siege) together with your heir (sorta like grooming him for his/her role as a future leader) and then have some additional administrative quests where you need to put your heir to govern and help some villagers so to sorta simulate gaining administrative experience.
-After Succesion is done and the Succesion Story Questline is finished at the end and final quest will be to transfer your power (players control over original character) to the heir (new players controled character) and transfer of power(playable character) that will be done in a main keep/hall filled with vassals/King from all around the Kingdom you will then as player start playing as a heir.
-Your original (previous) character that you played will NOT DIE BUT will become a vassal under you that would depending on your former build will eighter go out and as vassal and family member lead an army or will stay inside the city with your other family member and become sorta like governor/advisor or just stay family member that can go and participate in protecting/defending the city if its being besieged.
-Your original character that now turns NPC depending on his/her traits that player accumulated over its previous play as that character will eighter die in battles or would die of simply old age wich can be range from 60 up to 80 years of lifespan.
-The new character (the heir) that player now controls and plays as can then CHOSE the next heir and if player doesent have children to put as heir it can chose between other family members eighter his wife or if have no wife then it can even go and give it back to his father (make father as heir if player dont want to transfer power to the non family member and not wanting to start to play as non family related character).

In my opinion this can add alot of depth,immerison,roleplayin and especialy .replayability to the game.IF POSSIBLE it would be great if it could be added/made before the full release BUT if it cant be done I personaly wouldnt mind if its CONSIDERED and added something close/simmilar eighter POST FULL RELEASE as an big content update or as a future DLC for the Bannerlord.

As always thanks for taking the time and wish all the best to TW team.

This seems something that would just be with the main storyline instead of the sandbox but that is just my opinion
Well while certain things sorta give that impresion of more suited for main story only instead of sandbox overall it can still be tweeked and made to fit for sandbox (and me leanining more towards sandbox direction).I just simply so to say layed the groundwork that maybe give some inspiration or interest into going more deeply into that specific system/feature/side of the game and one of the ways they can aproach it instead of just eighter giving few text lines bare bones or compeatly just ignoring/removing/not having it in the game.

Back
Top Bottom