Subversion - checking out the development version of the mod (161)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,
just wanted to ask if sending messengers is working for u guys.... It seems like it is working only if you want to neglect peace but everything else is broken for me.

I want to hand over a fief to HRE so Iam sending one of my guys via my wife (bolko with persuation skill 3) to Richard king of Romans but it always fails. In the companions report it says that bolkos whereabouts is unknown and he trying to rejoin my team.

The fief I want to hand over is not given to any of my lords yet. Iam in peace with HRE and got decent relationship with their king so do you guys have any idea what can be a problem? or it is just not working by now? :smile:
tnx.
edit: using the latest svn version..

aflyhorse said:
In recent version (243) the templers and hospitallers seem to have changed their home bases to the taverns...

Noticed that you can no longer recruit knights from crusader castles, but I haven't seen any Teutonic or Hospitaller Knights in the taverns. 

Lord_Consept said:
Anybody having tournament issues? Only problem ive had so far, is spawning in a tournament with no body tunics/armor, tried different sets but no luck
Are they restricted maybe?

There is a strength requirement for the tournament armor that you don't meet.

Additionally has anyone been having problems with recruiters getting stuck?  I sent a recruiter from Constantinople to recruit Teutonic troops from the castle and he seems to be stuck along the edge of the Black Sea.  I talk to him and tell him to continue, and have tried switching soldier type and he still won't move...

Hi there its me again :smile:
Has someone the same prob as me? Every Midnight the Cashsound plays and all my inventar and money (enough to pay all troubs and so on) is empty... i am not amused about that :-/
Greetings
Snuggy

alyssa1980 said:
bug report
mb7h.jpg
is there a port in east of verona?
i see a bout which means this must be right? but i was traveling from alexandria go to viborg, so i took the sea to going to east of verona of HRM, but i cant go to land using the port there when i click to the land my ship return and use the port west of Kotor of kingdom of siberia
sorry if my english is hard to understand, hope you get my point...

That little island can be landed on from the sea, but the river on either side blocks access to the island from land, and vice versa.

Snuggydoodle said:
Hi there its me again :smile:
Has someone the same prob as me? Every Midnight the Cashsound plays and all my inventar and money (enough to pay all troubs and so on) is empty... i am not amused about that :-/
Greetings
Snuggy
Update to svn 243 from 241.
jimmydix said:
The fief I want to hand over is not given to any of my lords yet. Iam in peace with HRE and got decent relationship with their king so do you guys have any idea what can be a problem? or it is just not working by now? :smile:
tnx.
edit: using the latest svn version..
Try owning it yourself, then handing it over. Don't know though.

Ramathorn said:
Additionally has anyone been having problems with recruiters getting stuck?  I sent a recruiter from Constantinople to recruit Teutonic troops from the castle and he seems to be stuck along the edge of the Black Sea.  I talk to him and tell him to continue, and have tried switching soldier type and he still won't move...

Look here:

Ramathorn said:
Lord_Consept said:
Anybody having tournament issues? Only problem ive had so far, is spawning in a tournament with no body tunics/armor, tried different sets but no luck
Are they restricted maybe?

There is a strength requirement for the tournament armor that you don't meet.

Thank you Rama, thought I might be missing something.. makes sense too
Time to go find more tourneys now .. Thoroughly enjoying this dev version over the pre10 package! Any fans of pre10 should be checking this out!

Is there a forum/svn changelog around or one in the works?
Curious when its worth trading my save game for 1257 awesomeness

I've download this svn version recently and I have a problem when I try to save the game some times work fine but others it just go black screen and I have to reboot my pc. This happens with all tipes of saves that is; save, save&exit and save as.

Edit: I've found a strage file in my save folder called  new_game.sav I tried to eliminate it but it keep reapering every time I load a game and exit. This file does not apear in the save menu but it exist in my documents save folder, it coud be that this file is in some way conflicting with the game.
This new_game.sav file does not apear in other mods nor in vanilla so I dont now why othr has decided to put it but is silly to me.

EDIT 2: Confirmed that file is corrupted, I tried to start the game and load my safe without deleting new_game.sav and It crashed when I tried to enter the load game menu... however, if I delete the file before I star the game and try to load my save it works fine... so the problem appears to be, contrary to what its name suggest, that this file is created every time you load into the game not when you create a character, so you can save onece, but not twice. So eliminating this file will only proboque that in the next load another one is created.

Ramathorn said:
Hughes de Lusignan of the Crusader States isn't able to wear his armor.

Ottone Visconti seems to have the same problem.
And.. on a sort of minor request. Could we get some mod option to turn on the lance breaking effect for player? Assuming it is not too bothersome to add :smile:

hello, i dont know if this is a bug or its intended when im in Alexandria going to damiettia my party is taking a longer path, its not much of a problem but think it take much time just going to town to twon, i know i just can manually click it so it goes the shorter way, just want to know if its intended, or maybe its the right road historically
oh and even when im going to cairo from damietta... and ive notice that the path"roads" are barely visible, i always like taking the road when travelling cause its faster beside traveling at sea...
YELLOW: path taking by my party
BLUE\white: shorter way
mb9q.jpg
in seige mode i was attaking Ankara, when i ordered my archers and horse archer to hold position so they can bombard the wall with arrows while my inf charges
i was hoping they would form a long line so i made the stand closer, but the line they made was vertically and i was hoping they would do a line horizontally
hope you get my point...
and i retried it and same thing happens, i dont know if its normals or not but hope there is somthing can be done...
"expected formation" c = enemy troops, | = wall,  x = my archers  "unexpected formation"
c |    x                                                                                              c |
c |    x                                                                                              c |
c |    x                                                                                              c | x x x x x x x
mb10k.jpg

"I've tried about 10 different mods in warband, and i found 1257 ad is the best mod yet, now its getting even better, keep up the good work"... did i say GOOD WORK!!...

Ritter Dummbatz said:
You played 10 different mods and never noticed the crappy pathfinding algorhythm of the game engine?  :razz:
:smile: ive notice but i just thought they have change it here in 1257 or even if its possible
i really like the new feature i dont even know if its new or not but i like the blue message appearing when the marshal is rallying a campaign even w/o invitation from him, nice way to increase relationship w/ them i can always join the campaign.
and ive just notice that after a big battle regarding the whole army or siege in campaign i dont need to talk to each one of the lord that join the battle to increase my ralationship w/ them, it automatically increase my relationship to all lords that joined...
havent discoved all the new feature but as far as i can tell its very very nice...
hope there will be a guide coming out regarding old and new feature "said it again"...
no bug found yet...

i found a bug today dont know if it is old bug but just to be sure.
while invading jerusalem... no fog...few steps... 0 visibility.... few more steps no fog again...
mb1t.jpg

mb2zf.jpg
next same battle only different time...
look straight...no fog... look up.... 0 visibility.... look down... no fog again
mb3q.jpg

mb4m.jpg
i've notice that part of the map when i look at the sun fog will appear not glare...
and on some part of the map total fog, even not looking at the sun

next same map but up the ladder,  troop get stocked, the troop that is in front stop moving
i've try shooting the troop that is not moving so others may pass, it dosnt really work, after killing it a few can pass but another will stop moving again in front...
mb6d.jpg
next same map, search for the remaining enemy force, found them but they are stack also, and some even are IN the wall.
the ones IN the wall can able to shoot at me, but when im trying to shoot them my arrow can pass thru their is invisible wall even there is a big wide open gate, we cant go thru it..
mb7p.jpg

mb8c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom