The loot still sucks

Users who are viewing this thread

It's still hard to loot high tier equipment and some usefull low tier, even by reaching max rougery the game still doesn't give you descent equipment and it's dumb, the quantity and quality of the low tier loot is not a problem but you should add more quantity and quality for the high tier loot too, If I fight and army tree times bigger than mine you should be able to get more than jus a tier 6 rusted helm

Some things matter. Not just the number you fight.
The tier of your enemy troops.
If in an army one need to kill alot before the fight is won. Your troops don´t enter until last.
And also what troops did you kill. All tier 6 or mostly tier 1-3.

I have the opposite experience then you. I get alot of good stuff from higher tier battles. And i don´t even focus on rougery. Atmost i get maybe 100 in rougery.

If in an army one need to kill alot before the fight is won. Your troops don´t enter until last.

I have the opposite experience then you. I get alot of good stuff from higher tier battles. And i don´t even focus on rougery. Atmost i get maybe 100 in rougery.
I've been killing tier 6 by the hundreds and I don't get **** from them just the lowest tier of their equipment

Can You please explain to me how the loot works?

Can You please explain to me how the loot works?
Oh you have to ask someone who understand code for that. Me i i just like to stand on a wall with a big axe and smash people on ladders in the head. Or on a field in full speed on a horse swinging a glaive.

I already explained how it works in another post

TDM and Siege server = 1 loot per minute
Public matchmaking = 30 loot for win, 1 loot per kill, 1 loot per 2 assist, 10 loot for loss

Back
Top Bottom