Stupid Counsel

Users who are viewing this thread

I have the most stupid counsel in the Bannerlord world. I can be at war with 3 or 4 factions and they don't desire peace with any of them and will even declare war on another faction. I have seen the term "suicidal" use in here quite often and here is one place it really fits.

Now it is up to 6 factions. Time to quit. Too ridiculous. There is so much good and so much stupid mixed together in this game that it boggles the mind.

I want to point out that a kingdom that I went out of my way to befriend and have good relations with all the leaders had no benefit to me whatsoever. That faction still declared war on me and my leaders still declared war on it.

Yep kingdom = :poop:
I only play as a solo clan, it much easier. You can actually conquer the world this way because you can make peace when YOU want to and only focus on YOUR objectives. What good are X amount of extra parties you can't control if they generate Xx10 more enemy parties (by voting for wars).

It's fine and dandy to solve snowballing by making factions incompetent at war and peace choices, but for the p layer's kingdom they should have 100% different rules, options and systems so the player can "ENJOY THE GAME" and "FINSIH THE GAME"

Back
Top Bottom