story of chobo kill all the farmers and they die

Users who are viewing this thread

Chobo the sex slave part 2:

Chobo are then dragged through many darkness to house full of the naked woman. There he are stripped naked and wrapped in iron chains and spiky leather. Chobo think he are gladiator until man put sex stick up him ass.

Chobo are humiliated and saddened but soon are learning to love the torture and become like Histoire D'O woman where he be submissive dirty human cumrag.

The End.

Chobo is alright, at least he doesn't do what I did, spam and then got myself a 6 hour ban. He only ahs like 9 posts, by now I was a regular.

Apart from that this is the place where such things should be tolerated at least.

hehehe...

I've got a fever. And the only prescription is more CHOBO!

Bugman said:
Maybe Chobo can be infulenced to do the following
1. Speak better English
2. use first person
3. Use grammar and punctuation.
Be nice to Chobo!!!! He's very funny

EasyCo506 said:
Chobo the Barbarian said:
EasyCo506 said:
Chobo kill farmer dead. Chobo mighty warrior.

chobo thank friend who give chobo blessing. chobo wish friend kill many farmer with ax

Easy kill many farmer with bare hands. Easy no need ax of farmer pwn, for Easy kills many farmer with hand.
Lyon kill farmers with penis, lyon no need fists.

Lyon need to edit his posts. - Llew2

Chobo are mighty warrior who no need axe. But axe is good and fun to use! My blessings to chobo the barbarian and his mighty axe of death.

now all chobo needs is his own theme song... something with lots of blood and farmer death!

EDIT: Oh! OH! WAIT!

I've got it! The French National Anthem. ;D

Zalson identify with radical hit. Zalson wish he no conjugate verbs and read excellent story earlier. Zalson also no like articles. Zalson no like dull plot, appreciate artistic, cultural expression. Wish he got on train earlier.

later chobo go and attack swadian king with ax!

chobo smart and hire hired blades who work with him.

and chobo got heroes to help too,

but hero called borcha seems not trust worthy.   

when chobo attack swadian king he had killed many tincans with ax and teeth and bare hand but chobo got shot in back by arrow from borcha!

chobo go mad and run toward borcha killing more swadians   

but when chobo swings ax at borcha nothing happens!

chobo alt f4 in rage

Back
Top Bottom