Need More Info Story Mode is crashing my campaign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
Summary: I was playing this afternoon and turned off the game. I turned it back on this evening, and I left Danustica; after a few steps, the game froze: the crash report says:
The default crash report never came up, so all my information is for better expectations mod. I did have a handful of mods, but I disabled them; story mode is still crashing; and since this is not a mod crash; I made a ticket here.
Reason

Source: StoryMode
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Callstacks

Inner exception callstack:No inner exception was thrown
Outer exception callstack: at StoryMode.Quests.SecondPhase.WeakenEmpireQuestBehavior.WeakenEmpireQuest.QuestConditionsHold()
at StoryMode.Quests.SecondPhase.WeakenEmpireQuestBehavior.WeakenEmpireQuest.HourlyTick()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MbEvent.InvokeList(EventHandlerRec list)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEvents.HourlyTick()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignEventDispatcher.HourlyTick()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.HourlyTick(MBCampaignEvent campaignEvent, Object[] delegateParams)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MBCampaignEvent.RunHandlers(Object[] delegateParams)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.MBCampaignEvent.CheckUpdate()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.CampaignPeriodicEventManager.SignalPeriodicEvents()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.Campaign.Tick()
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameState.MapState.OnMapModeTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem.GameState.MapState.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameStateManager.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.Game.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.Core.GameManagerBase.OnTick(Single dt)
at TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Module.OnApplicationTick_Patch1(Module this, Single dt)

How to Reproduce:
I turned off the game, and it threw the same error. I tried rebuilding the files through Steam, same error. I deleted story mode and reinstalled a new one, same error; I deleted narrative, config, and logs, same error. I reinstalled my game and my original saves, same error. I tried waiting in town instead of walking same error. At the moment my game is dead.
Have you used cheats and if so which: not sure what you mean by cheats; cheat mode is off.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): I have my full crash report if you wish to see it, or any relevant information I did not provide let me know.
Computer Specs:
GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
GPU Driver Version: Verson 3.27.0.112
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.30 GHz
RAM: 16g
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 930 SSD 66.0 is free.

Were you able to see the crash uploader tool? If you can upload your crash to us we can check it out. Please don't forget to copy the Crash ID and write it here so that we can find it.
More info about the crash uploader tool can be found here.

Oppes, sorry; I reenabled the default crash report system and went through the link you provided, and when I tried to upload files, it crashed to the desktop, and I couldn't get the information you requested. Is there a different way?

I'm not being understood here; I will try again. I get to the box that says "The applaication faced a problem. We need to collect neccsany files to fix this prlbme. Would you like to upload these files now?" I hit yes, the game goes back to desktop and nothing happens. The crash handlers never finishes...I read somewhere on the DB there is a hidden file with this information on it when this happens? I am stopped here the crasher won't upload.

Could you send us the contents of this folder?
C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs
ProgramData is a hidden folder.
You can send us these with the ticket system.
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom