SP Modern Fantasy Steampunk Mod - DEAD

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
M@ster-$ said:
There could be different Knight Orders in the mod, like Templars and such. They were known to exist even in the more modern times.

Even so, you don't see the Illuminati running around with black hoods, or the Order of Malta (Knights Hospitaller) aiding people while wearing armor.

It could be interesting though, a "Don Quixote" like faction, which prefers Medieval Chivalry over Elizabethan Morals.

Mix renaissance and/or medieval with victorian stlyes? :razz: Some chainmail parts? Or a platearmor harnesk (or how u spell it) but heavily decorated with some victorian era inspiration? A steampunk exoskeleton built of platearmor parts?

Plate harnesk + pickelhaube, both detailed with golden parts.. I know that is a german thing, and this mod is kinda brittish-like, but whatever.. :razz: This is calradia after all (or some different world.) Maybe the germans didnt made the pickelhaube, or the germans didnt exist at all (lol.) You do as you want. The harnesk and the helmet would only be decorative, and not much protective.

Can there be a double-barreled shotgun? :lol: All weapons doesn't have to be sci-fi steampunk. It could be a weapon of the rebellion, if there will be one... Btw, which kind of factions you plan to include?

I still stand for a rebellion-faction, an aristocrat-faction and a steam engineer-faction, and maybe more. :razz: hehe

I've got something in the works, I'll have something quite soon.

Also, consider the elephant gun your double barrel-shotgun. I'll probably make a double-barrel elephant gun as well.

Mod question: Is it possible to fire two projectiles at the same time?

Firearms: pistols, revolvers and rifles :grin:

Interesting examples:

1. Elephant gun

elephant.jpg

2. Hand Cannon

handcannon.gif

3. Repeater Rifle

repeaterrifle.gif

4. Shotgun

shotgun.gif

5. Sniper Rifle

lookingglassrifle.gif

Tuckles said:
Also, consider the elephant gun your double barrel-shotgun.

Yes :smile:

Tuckles said:
Mod question: Is it possible to fire two projectiles at the same time?

Maybe you can attach animation to the shot. And make the hit twice as powerful. But it's still one person who gets this hit.

Well... Yeah...

Second gun... What is it, really? :???:

And the first one... Pistol grip ( :shock: ), revolver chamber ( :shock: x2 ) and shotgun barrel and stock :???:

I was like :shock: too, lol.

But to have a really huge double-barrel elephant gun with the recoil of this rifle (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nym22WB4-kU) would be really awesome to slay some rich bastards with! :grin:

Now, that's power! :shock:

Single shot - and people start falling or dropping the gun. Only the last man managed to hold the ground - he is real pro :grin:

Guess, it has nearly same power. Man swung when shot - weaker than the ending man from the last clip but stronger than other people.

But i like the look of the gun :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom