Steam 5x5 Keys solution

Users who are viewing this thread

Are we still waiting on a fix on the converter or has that issue been resolved?

i just got mount&blade warband and i cant get the key to fit think i have a 5x5 one. wot can i do.could anybody help plezzz 

Hey!

My problem is:

I bought the boxed edition of warband and installed it via steam like 1-2 years ago, using the 5x5 activation code from the back of the printed warband manual. Because of some trouble with one of the payment sites (that has already been solved!!) steam decided to block my account along with all the games that I bought and downloaded so far and they still telling me, I have to pay some bill to unlock my account. This is pritty offtopic, I am sorry for that, but I just wanted to make things clear.
Well, I followed the whole thread and I'm absolutley sure about what the issue is looking like. I made a new steam account and tried to enter the code from the back of the manual, but of course it's invalid. The converter on this site tells me the same. "Invalid Serial Code".

Can you offer me any solution that doesn't involve buying another warband copy? May be something like sending a photo of the manual + dvd to the developers and receiving a new code, may be a 4x4 one?

ok. i have a close problem, but here's how it is.
i bought the boxed version a while back, as in months and months. my computer was so bad i couldn't play until i had a new one. well, i have a new one, just one slight problem: the CDkey is 24 digits! not 16. not 20. not even 25. so there are 4 groups of 5, but then a 5th group of only 4. i really have no idea how to fix this at all. sounds like some sort of printing error. i can even show the problem with a picture if you like, but i really don't want to publicly post a CDkey, even a faulty one.

one more question i'd like to ask aside from the obvious "can you fix this?"... has this ever happened before?

thanks,
~T

Hello, I have the same problem of a lot of a lot of players here: 5x5 serial found into the boxed game, conversion page doesn't work with my serial.

Please, tell me again: does any solution different from subscribing on Steam exist? And does Steam work with codes found into boxed Warband copies or not? I don't want to buy any game on Steam and in previous posts I read of a user who experimented serious problems on his pc after installing Steam software, so if another solution exists to avoid this useless subscription, you'll be welcome!

Thanks! :grin:

Sorry Ahmet_Soykara, some posts before they answered that converting a 4x4 code into a 5x5 code is impossible. Look at the top of the previous page.

Madma said:
Hello, I have the same problem of a lot of a lot of players here: 5x5 serial found into the boxed game, conversion page doesn't work with my serial.

Please, tell me again: does any solution different from subscribing on Steam exist? And does Steam work with codes found into boxed Warband copies or not? I don't want to buy any game on Steam and in previous posts I read of a user who experimented serious problems on his pc after installing Steam software, so if another solution exists to avoid this useless subscription, you'll be welcome!

Thanks! :grin:

OK... I have the exact same problem as stated above... though I'm not really even sure what Steam is. I played M&B years ago and found Warband on Amazon and bought it. 5x5 key on DVD. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to play? Do I have to register through another site?
thanks!!

i bought Warband game,and they get me cd with steam version of game. it is 5x5. So i register it with steam,and i am able to play it,but someone is hacked or i typed wrong my email adress i don't know so i am not able to recover my acc.  This isn't such a problem,but if i must reinstall my windows or format hdd i will not be able to play game. :sad: i contact support yesterday but they are not yet reply to me.
So i bought a cd,but not bought a game??How stupid that sounds.
Is there any way i can convert my key? :sad: Please. :sad:

I have a 4x4 key and I keep getting kicked from every game I am either banned form servers or kicked from them after I actually join them. What Can I do?

I have good news to everyone who is having steam key. Logg in in to Steam,go to library,and find warband,then look on right side where it says links there must be
Cd key option. Click it and they will give you your 4x4 key. :smile: so we don't need this converter.
I got back my acc tnx to steam support crew,and registered my game here. :smile:

jcan are you sure that no one is using your cd key?

I brought boxed version of the game, and Steam is not working. The converter is saying Invalid Serial code, even though I am entering it correctly. Help?

Calriddian said:
I brought boxed version of the game, and Steam is not working. The converter is saying Invalid Serial code, even though I am entering it correctly. Help?
if u have cd version then u dont need to convert cd key. Just if u have steam 5x5 key u can covert in 4x4 or 5x4 i cant remember

cant register with fire and sword on steam
my product key is 3x5 ?
steam is writing the game i have purchose isnt availabe in this country
i am from austria
i bought the mount and blad collection warband worked pls help
thx

Back
Top Bottom