Steam 5x5 Keys solution

Users who are viewing this thread

Hail!

I would like to know if the reverse action is possible:

I need Warband registered on Steam, but I have 4x4 key now. Is it possible to convert from 4x4 to 5x5?

Thank you!

Thank you.

P.S.
That's evil of Steam. I can't get a normal account due to key difference. They want me to add or buy their game to allow me adding friends there(
(that was just desperate cry of mine, sorry)

I'v tried adding my 5x5 serial onto the both the my games and the fixer but both won't take it as a valid serial. However I have registered my 5x5 with Steam, but is that a problem?

my clan uses steam to chat and what not. im stuck with a 4x4 code. i can only use warband in steam as a non-steam game. i have to cycle Alt + Tab a couple times to see the chatroom with some delay. they inform me that they're able to Shift + Tab just once to make the chat appear in an in-game HUD.

this may cause me to leave my current clan, to one that isnt so dependent on steam(ing pile of ****).

any suggestions?

Oh my god...I'm a Chinese :oops:I can't know what they are saying, :cry:But I can't stop to play the game in www.taleworlds.com :grin: But maybe the price of the game is too expensive... :shock: :neutral:

ShinSpitfire said:
my clan uses steam to chat and what not. im stuck with a 4x4 code. i can only use warband in steam as a non-steam game. i have to cycle Alt + Tab a couple times to see the chatroom with some delay. they inform me that they're able to Shift + Tab just once to make the chat appear in an in-game HUD.

this may cause me to leave my current clan, to one that isnt so dependent on steam(ing pile of ****).

any suggestions?
Buy the game from Steam.
or even better
Teach your clan how to use teamspeak.

I've tried the above link and everytime I put it in it said invalid serial, ie. I put the 5x5 code in to get the 4x4 and it said invalid...

now it comes up saying IP BANNED!!!!!! what is going on?

Same trouble as Anguish.

As I keep getting C++ Runtime Errors I downloaded the 1.34 version of the game from the website to give a fresh install a try rather than going through Steam, to see if that was my problem. My original key, which is a 5x5 on the back of my M&B:WB manual, is 'Invalid' and after putting it in a few times it now says 'IP Banned'...which is hardly helpful. Is my 5x5 solely tied down to Steam only? If it is thats a wee bit silly in my opinion especially if I wanted to play it on my laptop upon which I do not have, nor want to install, Steam on.

EDIT: Downloaded M&B:WB from Steam & got my 4x4 key from there.

Back
Top Bottom