Steam 24h sale orignal M&B and not warband mistake?

Users who are viewing this thread

Pesticide

Recruit
Why is the old game on sale, when Warband is out and we need as many new players to play online as much as possible ?

Kinda weird and possibly deceptive to sell the old game, when warband is like Mount and blade 2.0

Hope the devs understand this and maybe replace the original with warband.

What is sold on steam is not Taleworlds responsibility, steam got a habit of trying to squeeze in as much cash as possible, like with THQ's Dawn of War 2 and the expansion, the expansion is stand alone and got the original game in it, yet steam try and sell both in a package as if Dawn of War 2 without expansion is needed to play the expansion.

You make it sound like the original M&B has nothing to offer. From a single player perspective M&B still beats warband comfortably because of the many mods and warband won't be there for some time imo. I have hardly played warband since I bought it compared to M&B and I bought warband on day 1.

Multiplayer is a sideshow to the main event which is single player.

Nameless Warrior said:
You make it sound like the original M&B has nothing to offer. From a single player perspective M&B still beats warband comfortably because of the many mods and warband won't be there for some time imo. I have hardly played warband since I bought it compared to M&B and I bought warband on day 1.

Multiplayer is a sideshow to the main event which is single player.

I must disagree, from a singleplayer point of view, warband still outshine the original, even despite mods, however that is based on opinion, but for many, yes the original M&B got nothing to offer for many of us anymore.

Back
Top Bottom