Status update

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey folks-

Sorry about the long silence. I want you to know I haven't forgotten about NE. Lately I've been dealing with a lot of personal issues, primarily related to taking care of an ill family member and handling a move. I've still done some work on NE, just not as much as I'd like.

I fully intend, soon, to post the next update (which is now solely focused on 1.153 compliance). When I do this, I will also be publishing the source for NE. This will let anyone who wants to tinker with it do such. Note that for actually making change to NE itself, there is an SVN repository available. If someone wants to help the official NE release, I can give them access to the repo, or they can send me a diff (in universal diff format) which I'll apply to source.

Just letting everyone know.

soulmata said:
Hey folks-

Sorry about the long silence. I want you to know I haven't forgotten about NE. Lately I've been dealing with a lot of personal issues, primarily related to taking care of an ill family member and handling a move. I've still done some work on NE, just not as much as I'd like.

I fully intend, soon, to post the next update (which is now solely focused on 1.153 compliance). When I do this, I will also be publishing the source for NE. This will let anyone who wants to tinker with it do such. Note that for actually making change to NE itself, there is an SVN repository available. If someone wants to help the official NE release, I can give them access to the repo, or they can send me a diff (in universal diff format) which I'll apply to source.

Just letting everyone know.
just take it easy and remember family first :smile:

Yay!! thanks for giving us a nice expansion to play while we wait for the upcoming Mount and Blade II !!

thanx for the update, i hope everything turns up ok for you and your family. i moved 4 times in the last 5 years, i know how much work/time it takes

Hey Soulmata, good to know you're okay. Hope everything is okay.

I check in every now and then to see how it's going but haven't played for a good while. I will have to download the latest version sometime in the dark winter months ahead..

Back
Top Bottom