Statistics.

Users who are viewing this thread

I was thinking. if it shouldnt be too hard, then maybe a statistics of all your matches would be available somwhere in the Multiplayer Session. Like, Kills-Death ratio on the maps, and also statistics on every faction and troop, what equipment you uses the most (bow, one handed, two hadned, xbow, fists (?) etc.). Headshot % would also be fun. and like wierd stats like, horses killed.

I guess that would be hard to count every players move at the same time. But there statistics of games that works. And its a lot of fun to see the stats =P

As much as I like to stat whore, I'd definitely say no to K:grin:. The only thing it does, especially when it comes to pubs etc, is make people play differently to artificially inflate their own stats, beyond what their current skill level would dictate. It only encourages lame gameplay.

Other stats on the other hand, I wouldn't mind. Wins/losses, maybe even a points system such as TF2 where all kills, assists, and other points are combined into one, and then totaled. Even then though, people have a tendency to try to manipulate games in their favor to again, inflate their stats and look better than they really are. I'm unfortunately the same way, and can't bear to see my stats lower then what I want them to be.

The moral of all of this, stats = douche baggery, no stats = pure fun.

Im commenting specifically upon general game based stats. I didn't really pay attention to the other ones, but they probably wouldn't do any harm to be implemented. It is an RPG, after all.

CoD4 has all stats like deaths, kills, assists, playtime and accuracy.

I think stats would give it something usefull not to do teamkills and spamming, as it would ruin your score.

Back
Top Bottom