State-Of-Affairs On Rcc

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
( First )Sir Edwards an admin, saw my faction kill two guys that attacked our castle.He said that they where his friends so he made a personal war vs my faction.Female-pilgrim i.e. an admin  said he could not because it was against the rules.
He did not care so he starts to  attack us the first of his kills was a guy that was right next to me i seen sir Edwards shoot the arrow at him but did not run after him because i was busy so sir Edwards continue to fire at us from time to time then me and my lord Hans caught up to  him then he calls another admin to deal with it.Sir says we did not see i said i did admins says he can not do anything because sir Edwards is a higher admin.

( Second ) Me and my team mates were attacking a castle (NZ) when we see an enemy. My team-mate "Curt" attacks him two hits then i finish him off we continue on our way then a admin (did not get name sorry) freezes us and says "You think you are smart asses ?" He then says "You never attack a guy that is talking to admin" (I did not know) He then says Flans "ie me" you are going to be kicked for that (again did not know and no warning) then after i say i did not know he says ok  Flans Temp banned for killing a guy that was talking to admin.I get banned. No warning nothing.

( Third ) This was when me and my team-mates killed Sir Edwards.I aimed at him and was going to say do not go any further or i will shoot, he then shouts " He aimed" and fired  a arrow right into me so then me and Sir Edwards started firing at each-other.One of my team-mates came from behind of him ( he was entering castle) I tell him ( kill Edwards!!! ) My team mate tells Edwards to halt 3 times he does not my team-mate kills him then another guy comes i think he is with Edward so i fire at him 
( not killing him ).He runs away. An admin tps to me says flans i was told by an admin ( most likely Edwards you randomed) you will be slain (Again no warning  nothing) Im slain i lose armor and gold.
And i did not even Know who i randomed.

To a head admin plz tell your admins to at the very least  give a warning then give judgement.
I know you guys most likely told all your admins to just  give judgement on flans because you guys think i'm a randomer or a troll or what not

This all happened yesterday.Hans was my lord Curt was in same faction as me and they can tell you i did not random i did not swear i did not troll if i did make a mistake i did not know.

As it was only temp-ban im not asking for an unban, just wanted the head admins to know what was going on in their server...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom