Star Wars Mk. II OOC Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Alright, so this is what I was thinking. Our group of Sith (and Bounty Hunter) will use his ship to fly through the Republican fleet, hopefully without much difficulty and land inside the *Insert name here*, which is their flagship. Something interesting concerning the plot will occur there, along with several posts of constant action.

Savvy?

173700.jpg

Registration still up?
I'll be willing to try a-bit of Star Wars RP.

If so ehh ehm.
Name: Frawo Malon
Race: Human
Appearance: Brown eyes, jet black hair, usually wears some kind of body armour, to protect him in his "line of work".
Profession: Smuggler
Skills: Suave Talker (probably can get out of anything), good weapon handling (espically carbines)
Bio: As a young boy in Brentaal, Frawo was always in it for the money, heck, his whole planet was in it for the money and to make the most money you had to find your own special niche, some did legals things, but really, that was boring for Frawo, he wanted to go through the galaxy, dodging the authority's of said sectors, through one deal after another he ends up supplying the Sith, but to him, morality means nothing, Credits are his morality.

Judean said:
Alright, so this is what I was thinking. Our group of Sith (and Bounty Hunter) will use his ship to fly through the Republican fleet, hopefully without much difficulty and land inside the *Insert name here*, which is their flagship. Something interesting concerning the plot will occur there, along with several posts of constant action.

Savvy?

Mind if I play with my Basilisk first, then reinforce the landing party with me and my Mandalorian assualt squad?

Grimmend said:
Judean said:

Savvy?

Mind if I play with my Basilisk first, then reinforce the landing party with me and my Mandalorian assualt squad?

I did think everyone was going to use their own ships, but whatever :smile:

Originally, I thought I was leading the fighters vs. fighters portion of the battle, but if he wants the Sith Lords to go in the boarding party, I can tweak my previous post to fix it.

Grimmend said:
Originally, I thought I was leading the fighters vs. fighters portion of the battle, but if he wants the Sith Lords to go in the boarding party, I can tweak my previous post to fix it.

Oh, because I thought you where joining us on the assault on the republic flagship whilst leading some mandalorian troopers (who would also join us) rather than Mandalorian fighters.

Grimmend said:
Yeah, that seems to be what it's leading to, I'll just wait for Judean to clarify his game plan before reacting/fixing my previous post.

Ok, its just a shame Judean seems to enjoy getting on around my midnight, speaking of which, what are everyone's timezones? im GMT.

ColonicAcid said:
Registration still up?
I'll be willing to try a-bit of Star Wars RP.

If so ehh ehm.
Name: Frawo Malon
Race: Human
Appearance: Brown eyes, jet black hair, usually wears some kind of body armour, to protect him in his "line of work".
Profession: Smuggler
Skills: Suave Talker (probably can get out of anything), good weapon handling (espically carbines)
Bio: As a young boy in Brentaal, Frawo was always in it for the money, heck, his whole planet was in it for the money and to make the most money you had to find your own special niche, some did legals things, but really, that was boring for Frawo, he wanted to go through the galaxy, dodging the authority's of said sectors, through one deal after another he ends up supplying the Sith, but to him, morality means nothing, Credits are his morality.

Well done on taking the initiative and jumping into it without Judean, I salute you! :smile:

Grimm boy, you can play with your toys for a while, then come help us out.

Colonic, looks good. Glad to have you with us  :wink:

Vun'Katars/Csol's Heavy Pistol (without the writing on it ofcourse, larger than the picture indicates :razz:)
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs29/f/2008/096/8/e/Geind_EL_451_Shettier_by_VulnePro.jpg

And Vibro-Blade (but darker in colour and rusted)
http://www.smkw.com/large/knife/DBSW8436E_blade.jpg

On a side note, I just finished KOTOR 2, with the restoration mod of course.

Pretty good.

Agreed. It may have even surpassed Kotor I, but only with the restoration mod.

Back
Top Bottom