Star Wars Mk. II Plot/RP Thread (Updated)

Users who are viewing this thread

Judean

fc2l0.jpg

Revan, the Sith turned Jedi has been gone for generations. The Mandalorians ceased to be a threat against the Republic, and the forces of the Dark Side seem destroyed forever. However, there still lurks evil in the corners of the galaxy. The Sith will not be defeated so easily. A new foe, Darth Kharr gathers allies in the Outer Rim. His followers have already struck on several planets, Dantooine, Naboo, and even Coruscant. The Republic prepares to defeat this new Dark Lord before his power can grow, but will they succeed?

The Republic has grown weak from debt and constant war against the Sith Empire* which has devastated many worlds, like Rhen Var and Mygeeto. Darth Kharr has arisen seemingly out of no where with many allies, the exiled Mandalorians seem to flock to his ranks. Though he has shaky relations with the "True" Sith Empire they still send resources to aid his cause. He has managed to gather a small Sith fleet on the Dark World of Korriban, his ship, the Iniquitous is currently there for repairs after a recent skirmish with a vanguard of Republic Ships.

This is our starting point. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sith Empire*: Has nothing to do with the Sith Order of Dark Jedi, the Sith Order are followers of an ideal where as the Sith Empire is ruled by members of the Sith species.

The Sith Lord observed the several acolytes training in the hangar of the Iniquitous. Kharr was not impressed, knowing most Jedi Knights were better trained than these 'rabble'. Though he knew the Sith's strength were mostly in numbers, outnumbering the Jedi in most confrontations. He left the hangar and headed to Darth Malus' chambers. As he entered, it looked more like an ancient archive than anything else. The old man was studying a newly discovered artifact from the tomb of Ajunta Pall. Kharr made his presence known and said, "Malus, I am in need of your services." Malus motioned to stand up but Kharr reassured him, "As soon as your finished of course." Kharr grinned as he left.

Kharr approached Darth Mal'lor's chambers, which had several Mandalorian trinkets spread about on the walls. He gained the attention of several Mandalorian guards, who allowed him entry without question. "Greetings young one." The young Mandalorian listened attentively, "We will be leaving Korriban soon, and I would like to have you in the Bridge as soon as possible." Kharr then left for the Bridge, utterly annoyed at the fact the could have just requested them through loudspeakers.

As the doors automatically sealed themselves shut behind Darth Kharr, Malus returned to his careful inspection of the recently discovered holocron of Adjunta Pall; Pall was one of the first Dark Lords of the Sith, and a pioneer of Dark Side alchemy. His holocron was sure to hold many secrets about bending the living Force to one's will. Darth Malus resumed his meditation upon the holocron: he felt he was at peace, channeling the Force slowly through his entire body in an attempt to activate the holocron. The pyramidal crystal object began shining with a weak red light, and it seemed to Malus he could hear faint whispers of an ancient voice coming from the device, too faint to comprehend.

He realized his mistake immediately; the peaceful concentration of the Force he exhibited over the Sith holocron was the way of the Jedi, not the Sith. He recalled the image of the destroyed Sith temples, of the once proud and great library of Force knowledge on Korriban that was now in ruins. Anger grew in him, anger against the Jedi who had destroyed this great knowledge, rather than preserving or using it. He channeled this anger into the ancient holocron, the light shone brighter, it lit up the small chamber, and the voice kept going stronger and stronger, until Malus could clearly hear the long-forgotten cackle of Adjunta Pall approving his actions: "First lesson learned, Sith Lord." Satisfied with his success, Malus put away the artifact for further inspection later. He got up, left the room, and directed himself towards the ship's bridge.

There was work to be done.

"We will be leaving Korriban soon, and I would like to have you in the Bridge as soon as possible."

Every Mandalorian knew it was soon, but Darth Kharr finally gave the final notice.  War was upon us, and a chance to prove that the force has a rightful place in Mandalorian culture.  He glanced over his trophies, and thought back on his life back home...

Dan'el spent much of his childhood on the jungle moon Dxun, a planet with deep roots for both the Mandalorians and the Force. Dxun was the planet on which the Mandalorians held a secret base since the Mandalorian War, and was used by the Mandalore himself after the Jedi Civil War. The base is still used by Clan Zura to this day, although it is in poor condition given the clans' similar weakness, but one day Dan'el hopes to rebuild the fortress, and return as a conquering Mandalore.

Aside from Mandalorian history, the Sith also have a strong desire to hold the planet, as it houses the ruins of Freedom Nadds' tomb, a place of great power and site in which Darth Mal'lor trained in the ways of the force prior to his apprenticeship.

...His mind returned to the task at hand, told his guards to go ready the troops, and made his way to the bridge, eager to unleash his new powers against his enemies.

Alexi Vostrikov adjusted his hair under his hat to make it more comfortable. He was walking through the bridge asking a few of crew members a question here or there. Something big is coming up, he thought. Well might actually get a heading soon. That would be nice, as much as I like the scenery here at Korriban...

He just smiled at his own sarcastic thoughts, as he plopped himself onto his captain's seat. He opened up the local astronomical data for the Korriban system, just to amuse himself and dream of leaving for a more... lively place.

"Admiral?"

Alexi turned his head to face the young, baby faced crew member.

"Yes?"

"Just letting you know, the Sith Lords are coming up here for a powwow."

Vostrikov just waved him away as he leaned back.

Finally...

How Csol Zdisla came to be located within a cell aboard the Inquitous

Csol was approached by Vinon Autem, a Crime Lord on Coruscant who wanted to send a 'message' to a rival, Boonda the Hutt. Zdisla was tasked with the assasination of Boonda's heir Griba, a mission that would pay a substantial reward and undoubtedly have a considerable effect on the galactic crime scene.

The assasination was quick and far to easy for the likes Csol. It was the events that followed the murder of Griba that proved challenging. It seemed Vinon Autem was far to confident in his victory, unprepared for the swift and dreadful reprucussion of Boonda the Hutt. after a chaotic gang battle through the subterranean slums of Coruscant. Vinon was captured, his crime empire collapsed. Autem was tortured before his execution, he revealed Csol as the assassin. Throughout the criminal empire of Boonda the Hutt issued a significant bounty for the head of Csol, flocks bounty hunters rose to the call.

Csol went on the run, had no choice. He could deal with the over-confident amateur hunters but many notable and skilled bounty hunters sought his death. he fled from coruscant, he was chased all the way to the outer rim. However, somewhere near sith space he was caught by the fighters of a band of Trandoshan hunters, a battle ensued and Csol felt his death was near. Suddenly, during the dogfight, out of a cloud of gas the Inquitous and fleet emerged. The tractor beams of the Inquitous pulled in the fighting ships of Zdisla and the bounty hunters. 

stripped of his gear and weapons, Csol awoke to find himself in a lazer shielded cell.

Escape was impossible. For months now Csol had been imprisioned within the cells of the Inquitous. Csol had not said a word since his capture. Not even under cruel torture of his sith captors. His guards knew not even his name, nor for that matter his force sensitivity. he could cope with The burns and cuts of his torturers. He was used to pain. it only made him stronger. Csol often heard the screams of the Trandoshan bounty hunters in neighbouring cells, Csol was unafraid, his only concern was that his guards where unafraid too, that would have to be dealt with. 

When a guard came past his cell, Csol spoke.
'You, come here'
The Guard approached the cell curious to hear what the mysterious and silent prisioner had to say, leaning ever closer to the cell. Csol strained himself, using the force he pulled the guard's face against the laser shielding of the cell. Csol stood there emotionless, The guard's face burning and blistering against the wall of energy. Csol released the guard who slumped to the floor, his face bubbling. Csol would fight this day.

The guards sounded the alert. A red light at the bridge of the ship began to flash.       

Grimmend said:
...His mind returned to the task at hand, told his guards to go ready the troops, and made his way to the bridge, eager to unleash his new powers against his enemies.

The Force seems to be in Dan'els' favor today, as the moment he thought that, an alarm went off signaling a prison break, and lucky for him, his men were off duty in the Mandalorian barracks close to the cell blocks.  He went to the nearest terminal and broadcasted an announcement to the Mandalorians.

"Clan Zura, this is Dan'el.  We have a prison break in cell block B, all personel are to be armed and keep the prisoner detained on the level, I will be there shortly to deal with the matter.  Be careful out there, we don't need any of you getting killed before the real war starts."

After a quick confirmation from his men, Darth Mal'lor made his way to the prison block.

Kharr had his arms crossed on the Bridge, waiting for his associates to arrive.  An alert announced, an apparent prison break. It made him smile, remembering Revan once tried that as well. He was going to deal with it himself until he saw Darth Mal'lor moving to do it himself. Kharr sighed, yet another delay to his plans. "Admiral, make ready for the fleet to leave Korriban, make heading to Rhen Var."
Rhen Var is a planet scarred by the Sith, a great place to uncover ancient powers of the Sith
The Sith Lord then continued his meditation, waiting for the prisoner to be captured. Though he knew the Mandalorians would not be gentle with their "guest".

Kharr had plans on Rhen Var, he knew many Sith Sympathizers there and hoped to gather more resources before he tried to invade Tython, a heavily defended planet. Also he knew of many Sith Temples there, maybe he could find more Dark Jedi, or even uncover new Sith secrets. And lastly, he wanted to know if the Sith Military stationed on Rhen Var would join his forces.

Csol had used the force more than he ever had before. by pulling the guard into the laser wall he had caused the cell's energy shielding to malfunction and cut out. The Trandoshans ran out of their cells whooping and screaming, pouncing upon guards, shredding them with their claws and fangs.

Alarms began to shriek, Csol knew troops would be coming to put down the prison break soon, he had very little time to prepare. Picking up the blaster rifle of a dead guard Csol began firing at Trandoshan Bounty hunter and Guard alike. Csol was charged by a Guard weilding a vibro-sword, The rifle jammed, Csol's heightend reflexes kicked in side stepping before the guard could swing the blade down onto his head. Zdisla grabed the guard by the throat. Twisting with his strong hand he heard the snap of the guards neck... so the fighting continued.

The Mandalorians descended to the cells to not find the prision break or the battle they expected. Body of Guard and prisioner lay broken in equal amounts, they couldn't have all killed each other. Out of the smoke stubbled an unarmed blue skinned human wearing a tattered prisioners uniform, he was covered in lashes, scratches and his forearms were covered in blood. Suddenly he sprinted towards the lines of Mandalorian blasters with an unatural speed.

The squad of Mandalorians fired before he could reach them. Several stun bolts thumped in to the chiss' chest. He collapsed, paralysed. 

The fight was, regretably, resolved before Dan'el could join in the fight, but what's done is done.  The corpses were being dragged out, and the shields were reinitialized when he entered the prison cell.

"Report"

"Multiple casualties, all the Trandoshans are dead and the guards are either dead or incapacitated."

"Damn, when I asked you to resolve the matter, you really take it seriously."

"Well, not really sir.  When we got here, they were all like this already.  The only one conscious when we arrived was the Chiss prisoner, but he went down easy after a few stun shots."

"Interesting, this calls for further investigation."

Dan'el went over to the security terminal, which was no worse for wear save some laser burns to the casing.  He was surprised when he reviewed the security footage to see the Chiss pulled the guard into the shield, and incited the massacre.  The Chiss has potential, there is no denying that, but it would be up to Kharr to decide the fate of the man.  He opened up a comm link to the bridge for Darth Kharr:

"The situation has been resolved.  The Chiss prisoner has been detainted, but I'm moving him to the 'Jedi Quarters'.  He used the Force and pulled a guard into the prison shields and overloaded them, so I'll have him restrained and prepared for your judgement when you are ready to do so."

"Admiral, make ready for the fleet to leave Korriban, make heading to Rhen Var."

"As you wish, my Lord," said Alexi as he punched in the commands on his data viewer to bring up the astronomical data. No need to jump in blind and get hit by any dangerous object.

"Get the engines warmed up for hyperspace."

A beeping warning flashed out warning him of the prison break.

"Status report!"

"Seems the Mandalorians have that under control sir...no need to worry about it."

"Alright then. Helm's man I'm sending you the data. Plug in the coordinates, and jump on my signal. Communications! Send the signal to the rest of the fleet."

"Aye, aye!"

Alexi turned to Darth Kharr and said, "My Lord, the fleet is ready. If you are ready, we will commence the jump."

Alexi turned to Darth Kharr and said, "My Lord, the fleet is ready. If you are ready, we will commence the jump."\

Kharr turned to him and said, "Indeed Admiral, commence the jump." Kharr however did not get to see the magic, and had to leave to deal with the prisoner. He opened a comm link, "Darth Mal'lor, please stay and accompany the prisoner. I may have need of your service for this matter." Darth Kharr continued he stroll to the Jedi Quarters, where he found to his delight, Darth Mal'lor and the prisoner.

Kharr looked to Mal'lor and said, "So he's the one killing my guards?"

"Darth Mal'lor, please stay and accompany the prisoner. I may have need of your service for this matter."

Dan'el let his men return to the barracks for a well earned rest, as well as to prevent any more mishaps from ill-prepared guards.  The Mandalorians were strong fighters, but still inconsequential when compared to the force, a weakness Dan'el hopes to some day rectify.  The Jedi Quarters are substantially less furnished than the regular cells, the only furniture being the lone restraining table in the center of the room.  He began walking around the captive, ocassionally prodding him while he slipped in and out of consciousness.

"You should feel honored, not many 'guests' get to see Kharr so quickly after their arrival.  But, you really riled up a kinrath hive, so your visit could go both ways.  He's as likely to recruit you as he is to kill you, so you might want to mind yourself when he gets-"

At that moment, Darth Kharr made his way into the cell and instantly began his questioning.

"So he's the one killing my guards?"

"Well, yes and no.  He did start the fight, and he did finish it, but the security footage shows that most of the fighting occured between the Trandoshans and the Guards, with this Chiss finishing them off as the tired themselves fighting each other.  He...has potential, in my opinion, but the decision is ultimately yours, sir."

Waiting until the Dark Lord left the bridge, Vostrikov turned away towards his crew, "Alright, you heard the man. Commence the jump!"

A large whine reverberated through the ship, as the massive engines speed up. The stars and galaxies turned to lines as the jump initiated, and within seconds the fleet was gone.

"Sir, coolant pump six has seized again. We can operate without it, but it needs to be replaced."

"Damn it. I thought we fixed it."

"We did fix it. The repair didn't hold. We need a replacement."

Csol awoke with a scream lying down in a small dark cell, he didn't know how long he had been there, his body crackled with electricity.

His mind turned to his defeat at the hands of the Madalorians, it was stupid of him to charge them head on. 'I failed' repeated over and over again in his head till it became a shrieking noise within the mind of the chiss. He tried to get up and found he couldn't. He struggled, and shouted, fighting his bonds to no avail. The struggle had caused his wounds to open, He fell unconciouness momentarily. A bolt of electricity shot through his body, shocking Csol back to consciousness. Out of the gloom a tall and pale faced figure emerged. 'No sleeping, we are going to deal with you'

"You should feel honored, not many 'guests' get to see Kharr so quickly after their arrival.  But, you really riled up a kinrath hive, so your visit could go both ways.  He's as likely to recruit you as he is to kill you, so you might want to mind yourself when he gets-"

As the roar of the engines began to shake and reverberate through the cell, a second figure entered, an imposing figure, his eyes covered by a visor... 

"So he's the one killing my guards?"

"Well, yes and no.  He did start the fight, and he did finish it, but the security footage shows that most of the fighting occured between the Trandoshans and the Guards, with this Chiss finishing them off as the tired themselves fighting each other.  He...has potential, in my opinion, but the decision is ultimately yours, sir."

Csol spat blood in reply.

Malus strode slowly along the spaced hallways of the Iniquitous, making his way towards the bridge to answer Kharr's summons. He had just walked past the MedBay, when he felt a slight tremor in the Force. He was used to the, for lack of a better term, footprints that Kharr and Mal'lor left in the Force. But this was...different. He could feel someone else using the Force nearby, and this was no Sith. The feeling was faint and brief, but Malus was sure of it. He would now only need to tap into the Force himself to reveal-

His train of thought was interrupted as the sound of an alarm spread throughout the ship. Malus smiled, for it was the alarm from the containment cells below. The mystery was solved at least partially: it was one of the prisoners. Interesting. He made his way towards the bridge nonetheless, only to be told that they were jumping to hyperspace, and that Darth Kharr had left for the Jedi Quarters.  Minutes later, he briskly walked into the only occupied cell in the Quarters. A beaten and bloodied member of the Chiss species was sitting at the table. Darth Mal'lor was circling around him like a hawk, while Kharr did the questioning.

...has potential, in my opinion, but the decision is ultimately yours, sir."

"Excuse my late arrival, Lords Kharr and Mal'lor. Am I correct to assume this is our Force-sensitive prisoner? I felt his presence when he attempted escape." Darth Malus' eyes quickly examined the Chiss. Yes, he just might do the trick.

"If you do not mind, Lord Kharr, I have a proposition to make regarding the prisoner."

"If you do not mind, Lord Kharr, I have a proposition to make regarding the prisoner."

Darth Mal'lor had made his comments about the prisoner, which intrigued Kharr, because he as well could feel the potential of said prisoner. Darth Malus had just arrived, and was now standing next to Lord Kharr. Kharr examined the prisoner, he was strong no doubt, atleast physically. If Kharr did allow his survival, there was a chance that this Chiss could just escape, wasting time and resources. The Sith Lord's Armys' had several hundred dark Jedi, with the most powerful being himself, and then Darth Malus and Darth Mal'lor, and it wouldn't hurt to be able to train another Sith with the potential as this man had. All of these thoughts went through his mind as he continued to question the Chiss' potential, but he was still undecided.

"Yes Darth Malus, present it to me, if you will."

"Yes Darth Malus, present it to me, if you will."

Malus nodded.

"Very well. This man has clearly never been trained in the ways of the Force, yet he seems to be, to a degree, sensitive to its whispers and movements. The fact that he can, untrained as he is, manipulate objects or people using the Force is astounding alone." He cast a small smile at the Chiss. "In fact, I feel that this is not the only trick our prisoner has mastered over the years. Now, I can guess what you're thinking, and I agree: the man's potential is equal to his danger. In time, however, he may come to appreciate what we Sith have  to offer.

If you agree, Lord Kharr, I would take him on as my apprentice. While I am not the most powerful of our order, I certainly have the tools and knowledge to train him, and help him understand what we stand for. Search your feelings, Kharr, and you'll realize the truth: the man, with some help, could become something more than the mere Dark Jedi we use as servants and soldiers. He can become one of the Sith.

Darth Kharr thought over the idea, and quickly came to a conclusion. "Yes he can be your apprentice, though if he kills you I will no doubt be irritated." Then he motioned to Darth Mal'lor. "If you please, I will need you at the Bridge as I said before this interruption." The Sith Lord then turned his attention to Malus, "I'm sure you'll be busy."

When the two Sith arrived at the Bridge, the Admiral and several officers seemed distressed. He let out a sigh, another delay to his plans. "Admiral Vostrikov, yet again you have failed me... Though I cannot say I did not see it coming." Kharr moved over towards the screen which allowed him a beautiful view of the stars. Though he could see a twinkle out in the distance, he soon recognized them as damaged Sith scouts. He turned to the officers, "Prepare the hangars for landing and contact all medical staff so they may be on hand."

Kharr let out a louder sigh, which he tended to do when irritated. "The Republic has found us."

"It's nothing, Darth Kharr. Just a one of the many cooling pumps. It will not hamper your trip in anyway, one of the engines will still run within safe parameters. However, I am seeing to disciplining the ones who failed us. We will collect the needed part in any way necessary."

Alexi turned around to walk up to his XO, Laura Tullus, and asked, "Who was responsible for repairing it?"

"New crewmember, you don't know him. Apparently there have been a few complaints about him sleeping or drinking on the job."

Alexi shot a glance around the room, then whispered in her ear, "Throw him out the airlock."

"The Republic has found us."

The admiral looked towards his sensors officer, who just nodded in confirmation.

"Communications, relay the information to the rest of the fleet. Tell them to enter Wall formation," to Darth Kharr he asked "What are your wishes? Shall we evade or," a smile formed across his face, "engage?"

Back
Top Bottom