Star Wars Mk. II OOC Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Judean

fc2l0.jpg

Revan, the Sith turned Jedi has been gone for generations. The Mandalorians ceased to be a threat against the Republic, and the forces of the Dark Side seem destroyed forever. However, there still lurks evil in the corners of the galaxy. The Sith will not be defeated so easily. A new foe, Darth Kharr gathers allies in the Outer Rim. His followers have already struck on several planets, Dantooine, Naboo, and even Coruscant. The Republic prepares to defeat this new Dark Lord before his power can grow, but will they succeed?

Alright chaps, time for the applications:

Name
Race
Appearance
Equipment Not needed because it will be explained in-thread
Profession: (Not like baker and ****, I mean like Soldier or Dark Jedi, Mercenary etc.
Skills (Please make them reasonable)
Bio

For all purposes RP, we are the Sith.

My Application:
Name: Darth Kharr
Race: Miraluka. A race that is born with no eyes, but uses the force to see.
Appearance: Being of the race Miraluka, Kharr has no eyes, which is covered by a dark tinted visor, however it does nothing to stop him from seeing, being able to use the power of force sight. He is clothed in regular fibers, however the cloth has been darkened for obvious purposes. He moves gracefully, without ever fumbling or losing balance. He is not stout but is not thin, he has almost no hair to speak of, and that is covered by a hood most of the time. His face seems dark, because of his thick cheekbones which cause shadows to appear on his face. His hands have notable scars on them, some of them cuts, most of them burns. The rest of his body is pale, like most Miraluka.
Profession: Dark Lord of the Sith
Skills: Master of lightsaber combat, has knowledge of many Sith secrets and weapons, and an arsenal of force powers.
Bio: Little is known about the life of Darth Kharr before his acceptance to the Jedi Order, he was known for his bravery and unique style of lightsaber combat. No Jedi knows why he turned to the Dark Side, except that on the Sith Temple on Korriban, he was struck with rage and killed his master. Some say he was possessed by the soul of Naga Sadow, others say he was a spy from the beggining. One thing they all know is he is more powerful than any one Jedi, and unless defeated he will destroy the Republic.

Characters (So Far)

Darth Kharr (Draco/Judean)
Csol Zdisla (Rhudda)
Darth Malus (Vadermath)
Admiral Alexi Vostrikov (QuailLover)
Darth Mal'lor (Grimmend)
Frawo Malon (ColonicAcid)
Canthurn Dernsorl (Ghost)

Would be interesting.  You would have to define classes and races.. not so much on the races as classes.  I recommend that you don't include any jedi or sith classes and that you don't allow more than six to eight players.. if so just open a new RP and a new setting slightly altered from the original.  I'll read it, but I don't know about RPing in it.

Whilst it would be ncie to see an active RP here, I am not really interested in a Star Wars RP.

I just find the setting far too unwieldy.

Still good luck if you go ahead with it!  :razz:

Awww Ulf. Too bad.

Yulgar I'm not really sure if there will be six people anyway.

Indeed Grimmend, indeed...

--------------------------------------

Anyway, about classes and such: Playing as a Sith or a Jedi is a big reason why this would be so appealing, though playing as one would be heavily restricted considering the amount of power they can wield. Also, all players will be on the same side, whether it be Republic or Sith. I'm not sure when it will be set, I'm considering just doing the Knights of the Old Republic era, but that would be rather dull. Maybe we could be remnants of the Republic after Darth Vader had formed the Galatic Empire.

Judean said:
Yulgar I'm not really sure if there will be six people anyway.

Yea there's not too many around these days.  Unfortunately, it seems The Glorious Duck and Spackle has run it's course so to speak.

Well, my scedule's still settilng, but if I have some free writing time I could contribute a character. I'm pretty familiar with Original Trilogy and forwards in the lore, I'd have to do a bit of reading if it was a pre-Empire setting. Also, bonus points for the first post's quote.

Well I can count of Grimm, possibly Diputs. Yulgar, would you join in or just be an observer?

Wow, thats a big boost to my confidence

didn't know I'd find many candidates. Alright, the poll is going down. I will begin starting a plot line, if you have any suggestions feel free to pm me with them.

great, I shall be the first, the application is still abit w.i.p so forgive me

Name : Csol Zdisla

Race : Chiss, a near human species, they have blue skin and red eyes (well thats the basics) http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Chiss

Profession : Bounty Hunter, Ex-Gladiator

Bio : Csol never knew his homeplanet of Csilla, as a young child he accompanied his father exploring in the unknown reigons, on one of these voyages raiders attacked the ship cutting down Csol's father and capturing him. He was forced into slavery, eventually being sold to a gladiatorial school on Loovria. He learnt the ways of death becoming a reknowned gladiator. During this period Csol uncovered his abilities in the force and used them to take vengance on his masters and escape. After a time of bandity and and marauding Csol took up bounty hunting, a profession into which he feed his anger and ruthlessness.   

Appearance : Csol appears starved yet muscular, ribs and bones being visble under his severly scarred skin, these scars being caused by whips, blades and burns caused by blasters. His aged face is brusied and mottled, the right side being burnt and wrinkled, his shaved head is covered in burns, dents and bruises.

Skills : Csol is trained in several martial arts and highly skilled with various melee weapons due to his time in Loorvia's gladatorial pits, Csol is a self taught force user however, he is not yet on par with a trained jedi or sith. He is a crack shot with a blaster and a average mechanic.                                                     

Yes Mister Quail, you can be the Sith commander of our ship.  :wink:

Grimm, there is no question: Mandalorian.

Rhudda you appear knew to this part of the forum, welcome young one. Your application is fine for now as long as you do work on it a little more.

A fleet, a small one at the moment. The Iniquitous is the flagship, if you wanted you could be Admiral *Insert name here*.  :wink:

Judean said:
Your application is fine for now as long as you do work on it a little more.

Thanks for the welcome, I am no stranger to rp but fairly new to the forum experience, anyways any constructive criticism before I get editing my application?

(should I mention my position within the dark alliance you got going on, if so suggestions, after all a bounty hunter isn't exactly a cog in the machine)

Probably mentioning why you are on our side.
HINT: Better to say what you have to gain rather than 'he is a bounty hunter and works for the highest bidder'.  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom