Star Wars Mk. II OOC Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Alright here is my initial sheet.

Name: Admiral Alexi Vostrikov
Race: Human
Appearance: He has blue eyes, and very stylized, dark brown hair. He is 6' exactly and weighs 178 pounds. He wears a dark blue uniform that is trimmed with a dark red. He carries a highly decorative, short vibrosword along with a blaster pistol.
Profession: He is the admiral of our small fleet.
Skills: He has excellent leadership and command skills. He has a sounds grasp on military strategy and tactics. He is fairly decent at short swords. He can pilot a ship if needed be.
Bio: He came from a long line of a Republic navy family. However after he became a lieutenant, he promptly deserted the navy and joined up with a local pirate crew. By the time he was 35 he took command of the ship, and amassed a small fleet. The now self proclaimed Admiral would hold entire planets hostage, raid convoys, and occasionally ambush the Republic Navy. This is what attracted the attention of Darth Kharr. Now, he has been in charge of Darth Kharr's fleet for over a year... and enjoying every minute of it.

"For those who dare study its secrets, the Force offers...unlimited power."

Name: Darth Malus (real name unknown)

Race: Human

Appearance: A tall, thin man, garbed in loose robes similar to those of other Sith. His robes are mostly scarlet, and have the Sith Quad-Sun emblem on the chest. He has long, silvery-gray hair, his skin is pale, and his eyes are quite dark, almost black.

Profession: Sith Inquisitor

Skills: His skills with a lightsabre are mediocre at best, but his experience and knowledge has taught him to use the Force in more covert and subtle ways, rarely revealing his more violent powers.

Bio: He was born on Corellia, as the only son of a librarian. He was a very smart child, learning to read and write at a very early age. He was Force-sensitive, but by the time the Jedi recruiters found him, he was too old to begin training. Instead, he spent his days reading about Galactic history, the Jedi, the Sith, and the nature of the living Force. He grew up to become an archaeologist. After years spent studying Force artefacts, his life changed when he stumbled upon the true tomb of Naga Sadow on Yavin 4; the spirit of the ancient Sith Lord trained him in the ways of the Sith, and taught him to utilize his connection to the Force. Once he deemed his training complete, he took up the name of Malus, and the Sith title first used by Revan and Malak: Darth.

He has since gathered many old Sith and Jedi holocrons, books, diaries and other writings. Malus had also restored a small section of the abandoned Sith Academy on Korriban, and began traversing the remains of its ruined library for more hidden knowledge. Ten years later, a new Sith Lord arrives on Korriban. He claims to have made contact with the remnants of the Sith that have survived the Great Hyperspace War in the Unknown Regions, and soon more followers and exiles flock to his cause. Darth Malus leaves his sanctuary to join Darth Karr and his gathering fleet; This new Sith Lord may just be the gateway to greater knowledge that Malus desires...

Indeed Vader.

I will be posting the very first post of the RP thread tomorrow.  :wink:

Name: Darth Mal'lor (Dan'el Clan Zura)
Race: Mando'ade (A.K.A. Mandalorian)/ Echani
Appearance: With the exception of the traditional Mandalorian helm, Mal'lor favors the manuverability of Sith robes to that of armor.  His attire is black colored inlaid with silver.
Profession: Dark Jedi Apprentice/Clan Leader
Skills: Dual wielding technique, Echani Combat training, Basilisk War Droid pilot, modest Force potential, military tactics
Bio: Dan'el was a member of Clan Zura since his birth, a small and often ignored clan. He quickly rose to leadership in Clan Zura, by exploiting a combination of Echani combat technique and self-taught basics of the Force.  This developement brought the attention of the Dark Lord, as a Mandalorian wielding the force has never been seen before in recorded history.  Darth Kharr took the opportunity to recruit Clan Zura to bolster his forces, making Dan'el Zura into his apprentice Darth Mal'lor, with the promises of making him the new Mandalore of his people.

Yeah ahem, I'm going to post again soon, hoping it will get moving more.  :cry:

How Csol Zdisla came to be located within a cell aboard the Inquitous

Csol was approached by Vinon Autem, a Crime Lord on Coruscant who wanted to send a 'message' to a rival, Boonda the Hutt. Zdisla was tasked with the assasination of Boonda's heir Griba, a mission that would pay a substantial reward and undoubtedly have a considerable effect on the galactic crime scene.

The assasination was quick and far to easy for the likes Csol. It was the events that followed the murder of Griba that proved challenging. It seemed Vinon Autem was far to confident in his victory, unprepared for the swift and dreadful reprucussion of Boonda the Hutt. after a chaotic gang battle through the subterranean slums of Coruscant. Vinon was captured, his crime empire collapsed. Autem was tortured before his execution, he revealed Csol as the assassin. Throughout the criminal empire of Boonda the Hutt issued a significant bounty for the head of Csol, flocks bounty hunters rose to the call.

Csol went on the run, had no choice. He could deal with the over-confident amateur hunters but many notable and skilled bounty hunters sought his death. he fled from coruscant, he was chased all the way to the outer rim. However, somewhere near sith space he was caught by the fighters of a band of Trandoshan hunters, a battle ensued and Csol felt his death was near. Suddenly, during the dogfight, out of a cloud of gas the Inquitous and fleet emerged. The tractor beams of the Inquitous pulled in the fighting ships of Zdisla and the bounty hunters. 

stripped of his gear and weapons, Csol awoke to find himself in a lazer shielded cell.

great, because I probably couldn't fit it in to a rp post yet, this is my guys ship
http://www.igorstshirts.com/blog/conceptships/ccp_minmatar_fighter.jpg
The wings fold underneath the chasis, its probably in the ship bay of the Inquitous atm.

plus, are my posts ok, its my first time forum rp'ing.

Better grammar would be appreciated. Such as punctuation and capitalization when necessary. But you'll get the hang of it in time.

Question:  We don't need to be flaming a$$holes like the regular sith, do we?  I mean, don't get me worng, viva sith and all that, but I don't want to be a short sighted, darker than thou, gonna kill my master just because, kind of guy.  I would prefer being more reasonable and logical than the average power-hungry sith.

well I suppose you can be anything you want so long as your not 'nice'. A sith could be anything from a cold and calculating leader to a psychopath to a dark anti hero, there is a spectrum to the sith. plus you dont have to kill your master anytime soon, if at all. Your characters only 18 after all (unless Enchani age differently) it could be years until you attempt anything. That is if you want to attempt anything.

Indeed not all Sith your like ignorant and irrational. Darth Bane was known for his strategical maneuvers in battle, instead of the blatant frontal assault. So yes you can RP either way, ignorant or logical.  :wink:

Small useless stuff about my character.
Csol was caught by slavers aged 6. He was sold to a gladatorial school age 8, following 2 years of being a pickpocket in the service of a petty criminal. He spent the next 14 years of his life training and fighting in the arenas, building his way up to the grand stadiums of Loovria. He escaped aged 22, spending seven years as a bounty hunter, bandit, assassin and most recently a prisioner.

Concerning his abilities in the force, his sensitivity was discovered very late in his life, therefore his abilities are rather crude and raw, requiring some amount of strain to move objects (he was fairly exhausted after pulling the head of the Guard for example). He cannot do any fancy things such as choking, lighting, mind games etc. He can however, use the augment and heighten his physical abilities, so force jump, reflexes, speed etc.   

Two things:

One: you might want to rename the thread to Application and OOC Thread.

Two: I thought Hyperspace travel took a few days.

Depends on where the location is. In this case... I'll have to check.  :wink:

Judean said:
Depends on where the location is. In this case... I'll have to check.  :wink:

Korriban and Rhen Var are not that far away,
http://collider.com/wp-content/uploads/star-wars-galaxy-map.jpg
They are sort of top right of the map, you might have to zoom in and have a search.

EDIT: This might be fun for you lightsaber people,
http://forums.thecustomsabershop.com/mhsbuilder/mhsbuilder.php

Back
Top Bottom