SP Sci-Fi Star Wars,A Universe For One.

• Thread starter PrinceJakePlantagenet
  • Start date

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As ive said before this star wars mod is an idea at its start and im making progress by creating a few troops and landmarks like Kaimino,Tatooine,Alderaan,Nal Hutta Etc Etc.  :mrgreen:

If you will give me some off points thats fine but if you actualy try to sh,it on me and be pathetic goons ill just ignore you....  :twisted:

You will just have to wait until im done with it i gave you the idea of helping once ive made a stable version just honestly don't be mean...  :mad:

I use caps all of the time dew to disorders in my mental brain sometimes i use caps sometimes i forget and use lowcase like this so just think before you post anything and im sorry my disorder was annoying to you  :cry:

Orbusprime said:
What about your previous mod? I would like to participate in beta test.

Medieval Life Is A Mod Im Making For Myself Because Of Frois Disrespect Hes Being Watched And May Be Banned For It Sorry.

9jakub9 said:
Hmm i guess you guys are right, this is his third or second post like this, similar to the Medieval Life one, with "scriptung skells beyund imeginetion". Don't under estimate kids like that though. They usualy continue their script kiddie adventures untill they are about 15 and that's when all hell breaks loose and they actually learn the foundation of coding. When i was 12 - 13 i remember tearing mods apart and adding my own stuff to it, that was before i actually found out what legal issues are, i was literally just like that guy, modding for 2 days -_- haha.

Im Nearing 18 Years Of Age And I Have Coding Skills And I Have A Tutor On 3 A* Programing Teaching Me His Skills.

So Yes This Is Why Im Posting About My Idea Of Mods And That Im Progressing On Them.

Nuff Said.

PrinceJakePlantagenet said:
*SNIP*

I use caps all of the time dew to disorders in my mental brain sometimes i use caps sometimes i forget and use lowcase like this so just think before you post anything and im sorry my disorder was annoying to you  :cry:

Your disorder is that you use caps at the start of every word? What ever you say, PrincessJake. Also, it's 'due' not 'dew', learn English you arse, and have you ripped the comma key off of your computer in one of your temper tantrums, or are you too dense to use proper grammar?

Frenzied_Crocoduck_Herder said:
*SNIP*

Your disorder is that you use caps at the start of every word? What ever you say, PrincessJake. Also, it's 'due' not 'dew', learn English you arse, and have you ripped the comma key off of your computer in one of your temper tantrums, or are you too dense to use proper grammar?

You're not funny. Next, please.

Frenzied_Crocoduck_Herder said:
*SNIP*

Frezied, now you're crossing into "Being a raging assh*le" territory. Calm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom