• Thread starter PrinceJakePlantagenet
  • Start date

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes%20We%20Can.jpg

ClearlyInvisible said:
OK, now we're just being d*cks.

Sorry, I guess. Guess I went too far with the sarcasm :sad:.

I got one more thing too say, though: For ****'s sake man stahp capitalizing every initial of a word! You're making me nuts with the way you write :mad:!

I Understand Most Of You Feel Im Just After Attention But I Lock My PMS Dew To Some User Calling Me A Little s,,,,,hit Because I Would Not Give Away My Medieval Life Mod.  :cry:

Im Only Making Ideas And Planning It For Now This Will Be The First Project Ill Ever Make For My First Step Into Coding I Wish To Use Warband Because Its A Good Base If Warband Cannot Do It Then Ill Shove It Were The Sun shines And CREATE MY OWN FLIPPING SOFTWARE TO USE IT ON!  :eek:

Its Really Easy And Fun If You Put Your Mind To It And Its Possable To Create This Mod With Just Myself Notch Created A Few Betas Of Minecraft With Him And Some Friends It May Take A Long Time But Ill Make It For Sure!  :mrgreen:

Thanks For The YES WE CAN Photo Of Obama, Obama Just Rocks!  :grin:

Thanks For The Good Feedback I Ignore ANy Harsh Feedback Because Ive Delt With Bullys Since Year 3 At My Primary School Life And Now I Defeated Them I Ignore ANyone Who Feels They Can Put Me Down When I Have A Project Better Than Theres.  :cool:

Also Ill Be Making A Group On Moddb As A Base Just As A Group So If You Want To Join When Its Up So You Can Produce Models And Items Anything Star Wars Themed Just Join The Group Use The Software Etc Etc.

When You Want Me To Take The Finished Item Just Download On Mediafire Or Somewere Trustworthy!

Thanks.

Ill Repost Here When The Groups Up!  :mrgreen:

Also.

Im Using Swyters M&B Classic Star Wars Game To Test My New Troops And Partys By Using The SWC Dev Island And Mucking About With Some Software On It As Soon As I Can Ill Post Some Screenshots!

( ILL MAKE EM BIG SO YOU CAN SEE!)

Das Longbowman said:
I got one more thing too say, though: For ****'s sake man stahp capitalizing every initial of a word! You're making me nuts with the way you write :mad:!

Last warning pal or we're gonna grab our pitchforks.

QWW said:
Das Longbowman said:

What? Seriously? I was just criticising his writing skills, I don't give a damn anymore about his mod idea **** whatever.

Anyways, good luck with your mod, man. I'm sure someday you will make "A Complete Guide to MLG Modding, now with caps in every word initial!".

I think he was agreeing with you Longbowman.

As am I. Seriously mate, don't capitalize each word. It actually hurts my eyes a little.

ClearlyInvisible said:
Seriously mate, don't capitalize each word. It actually hurts my eyes a little.

Though I think we should give Jake a shot I have to agree with you. Capitalizing letters is really bad.

Das Longbowman said:
QWW said:
Das Longbowman said:

What? Seriously? I was just criticising his writing skills, I don't give a damn anymore about his mod idea **** whatever.

Anyways, good luck with your mod, man. I'm sure someday you will make "A Complete Guide to MLG Modding, now with caps in every word initial!".

I was just using your quote for context. I'm on your side. We are gonna pitchfork him.

Leave the ****ing kid alone, he wants to make a mod, let him do it. I have been working for  6 months on a total conversion mod all by my self, people doubted me, they said it will overwhelm me, well guess what, it still hasn't. You guys really do not have the right to post here and ***** at someone with a good idea.

Tips to you Jake, learn to model, learn to code and you will be the master of the ****ing forums. Pick up some SWC OSP from the forums, get some badass OSP scripts as a start and then try to work on your own stuff.

9jakub9 said:
Leave the ******** kid alone, he wants to make a mod, let him do it. I have been working for  6 months on a total conversion mod all by my self, people doubted me, they said it will overwhelm me, well guess what, it still hasn't. You guys really do not have the right to post here and ***** at someone with a good idea.

Tips to you Jake, learn to model, learn to code and you will be the master of the ******** forums. Pick up some SWC OSP from the forums, get some badass OSP scripts as a start and then try to work on your own stuff.

That's the thing though, all it is, is an IDEA

We have a section for that

9jakub9 said:
Leave the ******** kid alone, he wants to make a mod, let him do it. I have been working for  6 months on a total conversion mod all by my self, people doubted me, they said it will overwhelm me, well guess what, it still hasn't. You guys really do not have the right to post here and ***** at someone with a good idea.

Tips to you Jake, learn to model, learn to code and you will be the master of the ******** forums. Pick up some SWC OSP from the forums, get some badass OSP scripts as a start and then try to work on your own stuff.

Heh, lets go poke on this guy instead. That's Some Sick Models Bro.

Is it me, or has every one forgot what Jake did? He made two threads for mods, one a mod made from OSP resources, and another only existed as a brief idea and claimed he has been working on it for 5 years, and when he didn't get the attention he craved, he locked both threads and threw a temper tantrum.

Now he's made this mod, and is claiming it's in the alpha stage, and then slips up and says it's an idea.

Hmm i guess you guys are right, this is his third or second post like this, similar to the Medieval Life one, with "scriptung skells beyund imeginetion". Don't under estimate kids like that though. They usualy continue their script kiddie adventures untill they are about 15 and that's when all hell breaks loose and they actually learn the foundation of coding. When i was 12 - 13 i remember tearing mods apart and adding my own stuff to it, that was before i actually found out what legal issues are, i was literally just like that guy, modding for 2 days -_- haha.

Ive been SLOWLY working on a Star Wars Mod. Im new to modding, i just really want a mod like this so im willing to work on this until banner lord comes out. Even after maybe..... Thing is, if what people are saying are true, then this guy might not live up to his promises, and if he does then he may, as a star wars mod will take a **** load of effort. Im gonna be the happiest Huscarl in Calradia if he makes this mod a dream come true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom