Standard Bearer does not decrease the garrison wage

Users who are viewing this thread

After a lot of search, I finally recruited a companion named "Soroch Ironeye" with the "Standard Bearer" skill. However, when I assign him as the governor of Amitatys, the garrison wage didn't change at all. I have redraw all the infantry in the garrison, leaving only the calvary. Is there anything I missed? Or it's just a bug with this skill?

By the way, does anyone know how to inspect the detail of the garrison wage? I want to know what's influencing my garrison wage. As I noticed that the garrison wage doesn't equal to the summation of all soldier's wage. Much more weirdly, the garrison wage changes between 5000 and 5224 every day, while I just waited there and did nothing.

Did you know you can limit the Garrison wage of each city in your Clan menu. What i usually do is set Castles to a max of 500 denars and Cities to a max of 1000. It all depends on how much you make in a day. So you always make profit. Grtz Vaan.

After a lot of search, I finally recruited a companion named "Soroch Ironeye" with the "Standard Bearer" skill. However, when I assign him as the governor of Amitatys, the garrison wage didn't change at all. I have redraw all the infantry in the garrison, leaving only the calvary. Is there anything I missed? Or it's just a bug with this skill?

By the way, does anyone know how to inspect the detail of the garrison wage? I want to know what's influencing my garrison wage. As I noticed that the garrison wage doesn't equal to the summation of all soldier's wage. Much more weirdly, the garrison wage changes between 5000 and 5224 every day, while I just waited there and did nothing.
Well supposedly it only applies to Towns, and only to Infantry (so probably not Archers and Cavalry)

Pretty sure only way to get good details on parties/garrisons is to inspect them in-person. More detailed tool tips or more info Clan Tab wouldn't be bad idea.

Also if your trying to setup a Companion as Governor, may be worthwhile to respec them with a Tournament Master so you can get the best perks for Governing.

Back
Top Bottom