Speculations and warmongering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Orion said:
Well we don't have to win a war against your team. We just need to beat you each down once!

You mean twice, but that would never happen. It's 8 v 8 not 300 vs 800,000. Since we're on even numbers say good bye to those t-shirts. Cause us Australians is gonna get them.

The French will backpedal until MOTF
The Americans will wait until the battle is almost over then send in 10000 people and take all the credit.
The Deustch team will defeat their foes with brutal efficiency and no sense of humour.
The Spanish will not be able to upgrade their weapons because they blew all their cash on solar power.
The Serbians will be too busy starting riots with the Croats at Grand Slam tennis events.
The Scandinavians will rock up, promise not to butcher their opponents in exchange for 10 000 gold, then return a year later and murder all the priests anyway.

There, have I offended everyone yet? Someone else take over....

Laszlo said:
The Americans will wait until the battle is almost over then send in 10000 people and take all the credit.
The Deustch team will defeat their foes with brutal efficiency and no sense of humour.
The Spanish will not be able to upgrade their weapons because they blew all their cash on solar power.
The Serbians will be too busy starting riots with the Croats at Grand Slam tennis events.
The Scandinavians will rock up, promise not to butcher their opponents in exchange for 10 000 gold, then return a year later and murder all the priests anyway.

Hahaha! But I promise, us Scandinavians won't wait a year this time - we'll just say thank you and stab your face in right then!

Daeran said:
Never underestimate the power of the French fleeing and surrendering abilities, If you can't catch us, then you can't defeat us.
Well, you just need some imperial commissars...

I wonder who will be the first to face Lusitania Team (Portugal). :smile:

Yazzy said:
Daeran said:
ejnomad07 said:
Voso said:
Team France will win!

How are you going to win with an army equiped with white flags?

I would expect the Germans to be smart enough to go for the blitz again.

Never underestimate the power of the French fleeing and surrendering abilities, If you can't catch us, then you can't defeat us.

Haha, the french man makes a good point!  In that case team France better start running to our office if they want to get the t-shirts before a real team wins.    :mrgreen: hehe

Quick! Everyone make a break for the office! We can fight for the shirts nation vs nation right out front.  :lol:

Laszlo said:

Hahaha, that was funny!! :smile:)
btw. what means MOTF?

cifre said:
Laszlo said:

Hahaha, that was funny!! :smile:)
btw. what means MOTF?

MOTF is master of the field.

Edit

Just looking at the American Nations Cup team's usernames already give's off the smell of victory. Us Australian's have manlier names.

It seems that both Canada and New Zealand will be overshadowed by the bigger member of their teams.
And good luck team North America.

Toffey said:
It seems that both Canada and New Zealand will be overshadowed by the bigger member of their teams.
And good luck team North America.

Hey we ain't just bigger as a country either if you know what I mean... :wink:

Who will win? I'm wating for the t-shirt to come to the post office already.

"Why Portugal will win? - a study for the historical reasons"

Spaniards tried many times to beat us, but they sleep to many siestas to be able to do anything properly. Veredict: LOSER

The Frenchie always had this thing to join up with the spaniards and come to portugal "in holidays". They always had this thing of never returning to france as well. Veredict: LOSER

In Portugal we have a saying wich is "a friend from peniche" wich referes to a backstabing friend. Peniche is a location where the English allies landed here to help us agains the spaniards, but they started robbing **** like they owned the ****in place. A nasty habbit they got from the vikings probably. So the populace started to kill them by the hundreds. "You steal my cabbage? I'll put you head in a pike!" We will do the same. Veredict: LOSER

Italian city states value only 1 thing: money, just pay up to the local don and they are out of the game. Veredict: LOSER

Prussians like to start wars they can never finish. Veredict: LOSER

Nordics like to brag about their dane axe because they have a "short sword". Veredict: LOSER

Ottomans always had they arses kicked by the Portuguese Empire. Veredict: LOSER

To the Americans we say "Yes, you can't". Veredict: Loser

I thought Castellanos were losers because they had brilliant ideas, like hiding in the oven until the baker-woman found them and killed them all with a shovel... :razz:

I guess we'll only know on the field right? Start sharpening your weapons!

My counter to why Portugal will not win is simple...there is a reason why it is one of only several countries in Europe where people ask "Where the **** is that again?" when its name is mentioned.

I wonder if TaleWorlds will pay for intercontinental shipping? They'll need to seriously consider it.

Unless they order the shirts made in the U.S. That would just save so much time for delivery, you know.

Skot the Sanguine said:
My counter to why Portugal will not win is simple...there is a reason why it is one of only several countries in Europe where people ask "Where the **** is that again?" when its name is mentioned.

You're an american. Most of you don't know where europe is.
I forgive your ignorance.

Back
Top Bottom